18.

The whole time jungkook was jumping like a happy bunny today. He was so happy that Irene told him that she loves him. He hasn't heard it in like a century.

He hummed a tune while skipping to his house. When he reached his home he entered in with a huge smile on his face.

But to his luck everyone was present there. "What is happening to you all of sudden" Jimin asked with a blank face. Jungkook turned to him and said "she said she loves me!" He said out of happiness.

"What? Who loves you?" His mother scoffed. "Irene! She loves me" He squealed. His father slapped him hard at the moment. He looked shocked. "W-why did you slap me" He asked.

"Because you don't deserve love" His father said through gritted teeth. "I-I do! I deserve love. Y-you can't tell me that" Jungkook said with hurt expressions. "This bitch needs to learn a lesson" His mother said and dragged him all the way to the kitchen.

"L-let me go! I d-don't want t-to learn any lesson. Please.. I-i will be a good boy. I a-am sorry" He said while crying. His mother just ignored him and started to heat a spoon. Jungkook's eyes widened.

She grabbed one of his fragile arm and pressed the spoon on it. Jungkook let out a terrifying scream. "Now you will learn your lesson boy" She said and slapped him hard that he fell on the floor.
Jungkook was crying by now. He was hurt. His own mother was hurting him.

He couldn't bottle up his feelings this time. He was disappointed in himself. "K-koo strong boy. H-he no hurt" He said, slowly slipping into his mental sub space.

He isn't little.

"You pathetic whore! Why were you even born." His mother yelled. Jungkook flinched at the pitched voice. "P-please m-mom i am s-sorry" He said backing away. His mother smirked when his father appeared.

"Here" She said and went out. Jungkook was chilled with fear. He couldn't utter a word when his father took steps towards him. His father picked him up by gripping his neck.

Jungkook couldn't breathe nor his father would let him. After a few seconds jungkook was met with a punch on his torso. He didn't make any noise.

"You fucker get lost before I kill you" His father said with rages face. Jungkook tried to get up but failed miserably. He couldn't breathe nor move. But after seeing his father's face he quickly went out trying to reach his room but fell down in the hallway.

Jimin and taehyung saw him. They were scared by looking at their lil brother who was laying on the floor sideways trying to get air.

"A-are you okay?" Jimin asked. "I-I am fi-fine" Jungkook said and stood up running to his room. Jimin Hugged taehyung out of fear. "T-tae i am scared" Jimin murmured. "Me too jimin" Taehyung said.

Taehyung's pov~

I was walking in the hallway with jimin when I saw a figure running towards us but soon fell down. When I clearly took a look it was jungkook... I was really shocked like who would do that to a kid?

I tried to shrug it off but the helpless look in the boy's eyes didn't let me. He was looking so pure and lonely... He soon stood up and ran to his room limping a little.

"T-tae I am scared" Jimin said while clinging onto me. To be honest I was also scared. "Me too jimin" I said and hugged him tight.

I never knew anything is happening to jungkook. He is being so weird... Did mother slapped him that hard? I have to know what's happening.

"Jimin I have to go" I said and ran towards jungkook's room. There I heard loud sobbing sounds. He is probably crying. I knocked on the door softly and to my surprise it suddenly became silent.

As I was staring at the door, it got opened revealing jungkook. "Yes hyung?" He said with a slight smile spread on his lips. He is good at hiding things.

"Go bring me some cream puffs from the market" I made an excuse to check on him. He nodded and held his hand in front of me. I gave him money and he left. I sneaked into his room and took a look around.

There was barely anything. There was a bed and a cupboard. I saw a kimbap on his bed. He had nothing. But the thing that caught my eye was the photo frame hung on the wall.

I went to look at it. It had a picture where we all were sitting in a circle. I think we were playing a game but jungkook wasn't in there..

And the pic seems like it was fresh. It wasn't old pic of us. I was gonna check more in his room but someone non other than jungkook barged in.

Tbc💜