15.

I hurriedly went to my school and when I reached there I saw my brothers getting out of the car. I stopped for a while so that they can go first or they will mock me.

I saw my mother staring at me with loathsome eyes. I quickly deverted my gaze down to the road until her car was stopped near me. I heard her calling my name. "Jungkook" I looked up and saw she was glaring at me.

"You ate something right?" She asked. "Y-yes" I said. "How disgusting. You never buy anything for your brothers and there you are eating like a pig" She said eyeing me disgustingly. "B-but i-it was my f-first meal i-in like 2 weeks" I said sadly.

"So what? If you try and get a job you can eat everyday and also buy something for your hyungs. Look how hardworking they are. They always make us proud by getting A in every test hu unlike you. You should be greatful we are letting you stay in our house" She said. I lowered my eyes and nodded. "I-I'll try my best" I said and smiled.

She scoffed and sped off. She doesn't even care about me then why should I care about her words. I know I am not a good son but she shouldn't say such things. They eat everyday because of dad's money not because they earn.

And here me.. I do everything by myself. I have expenses also. I use my earned money on them. But I should also buy something for my hyungs right? No no no I shouldn't listen to her. But I can't help but feel guilty. I think I should buy them something also.

I thought and went inside the school. There I saw the same group of girl staring at me like always. Now I think i should make some friends.

I went near them and greeted "hi.. Will you be my friends?" I asked. They all squealed and said "yes! For sure" I smiled and asked "so what your name?" A girl who seems sweet said "I am wonyoung"

I smiled and soon they all introduced themselves to me. I got to know that other are jisoo, mina, daehyun, irene and lia.

They all are cute. "I am jungkook" I said and one of them said "we already know that" I was bit puzzled. I wasn't popular nor ever met them so how did they knew my name?

"Oh okay... Never mind" I said and scratched the back of my neck.

We all went to out classes later on and met the cafeteria. They invited me for lunch but how to say I don't have enough money...

"Well.. I am on a diet. Sorry guys" I said. They cooed at me and jisoo said "it's okay koo but too much dieting isn't good for you" I really wanna eat right now. "No noona you can eat. I am not hungry" I said and they somehow agreed.

I went to the rooftop and sat on a bench there. I was really happy today. It could be better if my mother hadn't met me. I stared at the sky for sometime before standing up and leaving the place.

I ran to the ground and saw my hyungs sitting in a circle while enjoying their lunch. I wish I could be the part of them. I quickly shook my thoughts away when I saw yoongi looking at me.

His expressions were unreadable. He seems worried but kinda angry. I turned to leave but someone grabbed my hand from behind. I looked at the person and realised it was just irene.

"What are you looking at?" She asked. She has probably seen me looking at my brothers. "Nothing w-what is here to see anyways" I said and blushed.

She laughed and dragged me with her to the cafeteria. "How come you are so light" She asked while dragging me and suddenly she stopped and faced me.

"I-I-" Before I could even finish my sentence she picked me up. I got really embarrassed. I hit her shoulder uncountably and covered my face with other hand.

"Ah! Put me down. Someone will see" I said. She lastly put me down and looked at me with suspicious yet concerned eyes. "W-what?" I asked. She flicked my forehead and said "you are such an idiot. You are very light then why are you dieting. You wanna die?" She said. Now how can I tell her.

"O-oh well. I saw my body yesterday and it was pure fat so.." I lied. "Hmm okay. How much do you weight?" She asked. "I-i don't know" I said. I seriously don't remember.

"Don't worry. Tomorrow there is physical activity." She said and went off. What the heck! Why tomorrow.

I was biting my nails until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Y-yes?" I stuttered because the person was none other then jin hyung. He handed me some kimchi and said "eat it"

I was confused. Why would he give me their food. It's probably poisoned or something. I quickly gave it back. "Oh no no you can eat it hyung I am not hungry" I said. "I said eat it" He said a bit sternly now.

"N-no I can't food given by strangers" I said and ran away. I don't want his pity. He doesn't know I work to pay my bills off. He thinks I am like them. Lazy and ungreatful.

Tbc 🥀✨

Please comment also 😣🙏