𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

ꨄ♡ꨄ''Cause this is the part where I shut upAnd let you infest my brainWrap your arms around my cortexDig you in and let you drainYou'll never get rid of meOh, I'm like a fucking diseaseI'll make a home in your gut'Cause it's somewhere warm to slee...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
''Cause this is the part where I shut up
And let you infest my brain
Wrap your arms around my cortex
Dig you in and let you drain
You'll never get rid of me
Oh, I'm like a fucking disease
I'll make a home in your gut
'Cause it's somewhere warm to sleep
And what was your thought when you realised
You'll never feel naïve love again?
Was it pain or was it sickness?'
It's All Futile! It's All Pointless!~Lovejoy.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     The insufferable droning of her alarm clock made her open her eyes and turn to face her phone with an angry expression. Her hand left the warm comfort of her sheets and pressed snooze. She knew she shouldn't do it, those extra minutes in bed weren't necessary and made her almost late every day, but to her they were worth it. Every second of it was an indescribable feeling. It was such a simple thing that brought the girl so much joy.

     After a few more extra minutes lying in, she finally dragged herself out of bed and to her bathroom to prepare for the day. She did her usual routine and got dressed into her school clothes, checking how she looked in the bathroom mirror when she was done. Her shiny black hair was straight with not a single hair out of place, exactly as she always had it. She wore a light layer of makeup, acceptable enough for school. Her clothes were perfectly ironed without a single crease in them and as always she looked impeccable.

     She was a neat freak and prided herself on her appearance. Sa-Na loved when people noticed the effort she put in to look smart and it made her happy to know that people realised.

     She heard her doorbell ring and moved away from the mirror, grabbing her bottle of perfume on her desk and quickly spraying herself with it before grabbing her bag and heading out her room. She walked downstairs waving hello to her mother before waving goodbye again and opening the front door, instantly revealing two faces stood outside.

     Her two best friends, Da-Hyun and Suhyeok. Their parents had all been friends and that had somehow coaxed this small friendship group together. They were inseparable and were the trio that everyone loved and admired, watching afar in jealousy that they didn't share that friendship. Due to how close they all were, various different rumours were speculated by their peers such as Sa-Na and Suhyeok dating, Da-Hyun and Sa-Na dating or even Da-Hyun and Suhyeok. They'd instantly shut down the rumours when they heard, gagging dramatically at the meer thought of it.

     "As if I'd ever date someone who looks like that, how low do you think my standards are?" Sa-Na has teased, nudging her best friend as he rolled his eyes and Da-Hyun chuckled behind them.

"You're later than usual." Da-Hyun commented as Sa-Na stepped out her house, closing the door behind her. "Sleep in?"

She nodded and Suhyeok gave her a grin, ready to tease her. "What, were you too busy dreaming of me?" He asked innocently, a teasing grin still painted on his face.