𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

ꨄ♡ꨄ'Another day, 'nother headache in this hangover hotelGettin' used to the rhythm, yeah, I know this beat too wellTunnel vision's got me feeling like you're the only one I seeBut I know what's missing when I'm swimmin'In my lonely luxuryI'm wonde...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Another day, 'nother headache in this hangover hotel
Gettin' used to the rhythm, yeah, I know this beat too well
Tunnel vision's got me feeling like you're the only one I see
But I know what's missing when I'm swimmin'
In my lonely luxury
I'm wondering why do all the monsters come out at night?
Why do we sleep where we want to hide?
Why do I run back to you
Like I don't mind if you fuck up my life?
Why am I a sucker for all your lies?
Strung out like laundry on every line
Why do I come back to you
Like I don't mind if you fuck up my life?'
Monsters~All Time Low, Blackbear.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     It was silent for a few moments, the only sound heard was everyone's sniffles as their hope left. Nam-Ra suddenly dropped to the ground, groaning as she held her head in her hands, Sa-Na mimicking her actions as she tried to stop whatever it was that was making so much noise. It hurt so badly and she'd never felt pain like it before.

     Cheong-San turned to her worriedly, moving from behind her and to in front of her as he watched the girl ignore his questions and continue to groan in pain. She finally looked over at him. "My ears hurt so bad." She whispered, her voice hoarse.

     He looked around worriedly, noticing Nam-Ra had reacted the same way as the black haired girl. He ran over to Suhyeok, wondering what he should do. The boy grabbed the bottom of Cheong-San's shirt and ripped it slightly. "Hey! What was that for?" He questioned, giving his friend a look of shock. The boy ignored him and rolled it up slightly, handing it to a confused Cheong-San.

     "Give it to Sa-Na, I'll give this one to Nam-Ra." He motioned to his ripped shirt and walked away from the shocked male, heading towards Nam-Ra.

     He snapped out of it and ran towards Sa-Na, crouching down in front of her and placing his hands on her knees. "Here." He held them out for her to take and she weakly lifted her head up. "Suhyeok said these should help." She removed her hands from her head and slowly placed them into her ears.

     It still hurt but it wasn't as bad. "Thanks." She mumbled, feeling a drop of rain splatter onto her face. Everyone began to cheer and smile as they looked up at the rain, catching raindrops into their mouth. It was refreshing to finally have something to drink after days without.

     Their laughter turned to tears as they thought of everything that they had lost, their hope, their family, their friends.

      Everything.

     Sa-Na turned to the boy in front of her, lightly tapping his hand, that still rested on her knees. "I do." She suddenly told him, not giving him any context.