𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

ꨄ♡ꨄ'Psychopathic, don't be so dramaticWe had magic, but you made it tragicNow you're manic, honestly I've had itListen to yourself, think you need to get some helpTell all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you madThat I'm such a stalker, a ...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Psychopathic, don't be so dramatic
We had magic, but you made it tragic
Now you're manic, honestly I've had it
Listen to yourself, think you need to get some help
Tell all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you mad
That I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopath
Then tell them you hate me and dated me just for laughs
So, why do you call me and tell me you want me back?
You maniac'
Maniac~Conan Gray.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Glass smashing turned her attention away from the bite mark and instead onto the now broken window. She turned to look over at Nam-Ra and Suhyeok, the boy coming over to her first, helping her stand up. His eyes moved to her arm where the bite mark sat. He ignored it and moved over to Nam-Ra, grabbing the girls arm with his free hand.

He paused, seeing that the two bore matching bite marks. He went to say something but stopped, looking between the two. "Let's go." He finally said, pulling both girls up the stairs and along the corridors. Sa-Na was exhausted, her body aching all over, completely overwhelmed by everything. But, still, she pushed herself and allowed Suhyeok to drag her down the seemingly endless corridors.

In the middle of the corridor she saw everyone stood with Cheong-San, almost like they had been waiting for them to show up. "Go in!" She heard someone yell as they all ran into the classroom, the trio following close behind. The zombies ran after them, only narrowly missing them. Sa-Na ran into the classroom, helping the other pull the curtains on to hide the zombies. She walked over to the windows with Nam-Ra and as she went to close the other curtains she heard a voice.

"There's a zombie there." Cheong-San told her and she looked down to see a piano stuck under a piano, trying to push it off it's small body. "It's caught under a piano, so it can't go anywhere.

She nodded, deciding to leave that other curtain alone and walk back over to the others. Everyone was sat down on the chairs, all out of breath from the run they'd done in order to escape the zombies. The feeling of the lifeless body on top of hers chilled Sa-Na to the core. She needed a distraction or something to shut her mind off.

"We can't...go to the roof?" Someone asked but Sa-Na couldn't tell who. The pain in her body was blinding her thoughts and she couldn't concentrate at all. "We're trapped again, aren't we?"

     "There are zombies out there, so..." Suhyeok paused, looking at Sa-Na worriedly as her eyes move rapidly around the room. "Let's just think a little."

     They all sat down, panting as they tried to think of any possible ways out. Sa-Na stood beside Nam-Ra, her eyes never settling as she looked around the room in panic, her heart rate speeding up. Someone stood up slowly, noticing something on the twos arms.