𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ꨄ♡ꨄ'You are bringing out a different kind of meThere's no safety net that's underneath, I'm freeFalling all inYou fell for men who weren't how they appeared, yeahTrapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're freeFalling all in youFast forward a ...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'You are bringing out a different kind of me
There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free
Falling all in
You fell for men who weren't how they appeared, yeah
Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free
Falling all in you
Fast forward a couple years, yeah
Grown up in the place that we live
Make love, then we fight
Laugh 'cause it was only meant to be for one night baby'
Fallin' All In You~Shawn Mendes.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Footsteps echoed behind her and she didn't even need to turn around to know who it was. She waited a few moments for him to start the conversation or even more from where he stood behind her. Eventually he decided to break the silence but remained stood behind her. He said her name first and waited for her to react. She slowly turned around and stared at him.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, moving closer. "You don't have to like me back."

"Please don't start this again, I'm too tired to argue." She told him as he nodded.

"Just answer me this," he began as she sighed, "did you ever like me?" She remained silent and she could see his hope leaving his eyes as he remained silent. "Not even a little bit? You never liked me?"

"Cheong-San, I already said I'm too tired to do this, I just want to be alone right now." Sa-Na felt guilty for not replying but she wasn't even thinking straight at the moment, everything was loud and echoey.

"You don't have to like me back." He repeated, watching as a tear slid down her cheek. He turned around, leaving her alone in the corner. She allowed her body to drop onto the ground and let her tears fall. She swore she could hear something in the distance but just assumed it was a zombie outside or something.

Her eyes moved from Cheong-San's retreating form to the wall beside her where she saw a hand grab onto the wall. As the hand pulled itself up further she saw who it belonged to.

Gwi-Nam.

She scowled at the boy while he gave her a sickly sweet grin, fresh blood painting his face. She pulled herself off the ground and began to step away from him but he pulled himself onto the roof, cornering her at the edge of the wall. "You're Ji Na's sister aren't you?" He asked her as he stepped closer to her.

"Get my sisters name out of your filthy mouth." She spat, continuing to step backwards, her back hit the wall behind her and he smirked.

"Should've known it was you, you Choi's always love to get in people's business." He scoffed dragging a bloody hand over her cheek. "She was fun to kill, I suppose you will be just as fun."