𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ꨄ♡ꨄ'The city sky's feeling dark tonightWe're back to back with our heads downJust look at me, give me more tonightJust give me more of your love nowLet's set fire to the lonely nightYou're beautiful when you look at meLet's give love another lifeC...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'The city sky's feeling dark tonight
We're back to back with our heads down
Just look at me, give me more tonight
Just give me more of your love now
Let's set fire to the lonely night
You're beautiful when you look at me
Let's give love another life
Cause you'll be safe in these arms of mine
Just call my name on the edge of the night
And I'll run to you, I'll run to you
I would run to you
I would run to you, If you want me to
Just give me some kind of reason
I'll take the pain, take it all away
Give it some kind of meaning'
Run To You~Lea Michele.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Trigger warnings: mentions of attempted suicide (overdose), death and violent descriptions.

Flames sparked and flickered from their fire that everyone had moved to sit around, Sa-Na at first had sat in between Suhyeok and Nam-Ra but moved when she noticed the lovesick looks they shared. "I refuse to be a third wheel any longer." She had told them and had gone to sit next to Cheong-San and Hyo-Ryung.

She picked up a lose piece of wood and threw it as hard as she could at the fire and Suhyeok closed his eyes and shook his head. "Sa-Na stop throwing wood at the fire, it could hurt someone." He scolded and she just stuck her tongue out at him, flipping him off for added dramatic affect.

She moved to sit crossed legs rather than kneeling, purposely ignoring her best friends weird look.

"Yeah?" Dae-Su asked Suhyeok when his name was called.

"How was your audition?" He asked, recalling what the boy had told him before all the shit had happened.

"They said I have to lose weight." He scoffed and Sa-Na frowned.

"Who said that, I'll kick their ass." She instantly announced, her voice full of sincerity.

"You're not going to be kicking anyone's ass." Suhyeok gave her a pointed look and turned to Dae-Su. "Well, you're a good singer. Sing for us. I wanna hear it."

"Just forget it. I don't want it." Dae-Su declined the offer and Joon-Yeong looked up at his friend.

"I actually really like that song." He commented, his words seeming to brighten Dae-Su's mood.

"Is that so?"

Everyone murmured their own words of agreement and eventually he began singing and as much as it pained her to think, it reminded her of the times she'd be in her room getting ready for school when Da-Hyun had slept over and they'd be singing together without a care in the word. That was until Suhyeok undoubtedly knocked on the door, demanding they hurry up because they're going to be late.