𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼

ꨄ♡ꨄ'I knew it when you looked my wayThat I'd be begging you to stayI couldn't say it to myselfI couldn't say itI felt it burning in the wayI held on when you pulled awayI couldn't say it to myselfI couldn't say it to myselfI couldn't say itAnd eve...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'I knew it when you looked my way
That I'd be begging you to stay
I couldn't say it to myself
I couldn't say it
I felt it burning in the way
I held on when you pulled away
I couldn't say it to myself
I couldn't say it
And every evening, every time
I keep replaying in my mind
And wondering if you do the same
And if it makes you lose your breath
And if it makes you just forget
That all of it's a bit insane'
Say It~Girl In Red.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Once everyone woke up they began discussing when they should leave and how they were going to do it. After a lot of failed plans they began to lose hope in ever making it out alive. Sa-Na kept her head on Cheong-San's shoulder as she watched Dae-Su get rejected by Ha-Ri. She chuckled as she began throwing balls at him from where he stood behind a ball rack.

"Get his ass, Ha-Ri!" She cheered as the girl continued to throw balls at the male.

Suhyeok stood up and began kicking the ball rack as he asked if they could move it, clearly coming up with a plan for them to leave the small room. "We can tie all the carts in a circle, then we can just use them as a shield." He explained what he'd come up with and Sa-Na nodded.

"Who knew you could be so smart." She commented as he raised his middle finger at her.

Everyone stood up and began helping each other do what Suhyeok had told them to, grabbing all their necessities until they had managed to start what he had envisioned when he thought of the plan. Around half way through, multiple arguments had broken out between the newcomers and Joon-Yeong.

     "How many people have died on our way here?" Suhyeok questioned and Sa-Na bit her lip. "We can't lose anyone else. We shouldn't waste energy fighting among ourselves." He sounded tired, in fact they all did.

     "I'm not fighting to die." Joon-Yeong announced. "I'm fighting because I wanna live."

     "Then do as I fucking say, asshead." Mi-Jin told him.

     "Unless we split up." Joon-Yeong hit the box beside him and Sa-Na jumped in surprise. "Problem solved."

     "Get back here. You hear me?"

     Sa-Na was sick of the arguments, they should be getting out of here together, not arguing over stupid things. Nam-Ra seemed to share the girls opinions, shoving the crate beside her and allowing it to clang loudly and capture everyone's attention from the prior argument.

     "We'll vote on it." She announced and Mi-Jin sighed.

     "And you are?"