𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

ꨄ♡ꨄ'Out on our ownDreaming in a world that we both knowIs out of our controlBut if shit hits the fan we're not alone'Cause you've got me and you knowThat I've got you and I knowIf the tide takes CaliforniaI'm so glad I got to hold ya'Till Forever ...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Out on our own
Dreaming in a world that we both know
Is out of our control
But if shit hits the fan we're not alone
'Cause you've got me and you know
That I've got you and I know
If the tide takes California
I'm so glad I got to hold ya'
Till Forever Falls Apart~Ashe,FINNEAS.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     "Students and teachers of Hyosan High School." Ms. Park's voice sounded over the school sound system and Sa-Na looked up at the sound of her voice. "I'm Park Sun-Hwa, the English teacher. Something strange is happening throughout the school."

     Sa-Na noticed all the zombies were jumping and clawing at each other to reach the speaker where the sound was coming from. Her brow raised as she tried to wonder what was so special about the sound.

     "Some students are attacking others indiscriminately. So please flee and find a safe place. And if any student or faculty hears this and is able to, please call the police and fire department. Students, hide somewhere safe until help arrived. If you can get out of the school, please get out. I'll say it again."

     Da-Hyun wrapped her arms around her friend as they listened to their teacher speak once again, both worried about Suhyeok. They hoped he was okay and that he had made it out but they couldn't help the horrific images that forced their way into their heads.

      "Some students are..." she suddenly stopped and paused for a moment, "hey, everyone...you're okay, right? You're not hurt? I don't know what's going on in here or how this whole thing happened, but...Still, find a safe place and hide. I...I'm sorry...I can't help." She cut herself off with a sob and Sa-Na looked down. "Don't get hurt, okay? Please, let's stay alive and meet again. Okay?"

ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Idle chatter rang through the classroom as they all tried to hide how scared they were. A disturbance made Sa-Na lift her head up from Da-Hyun's lap, noticing I-Sak wiping blood from face.

     "What's going on?" Na-Yeon asked suddenly. "Did you get bitten?" She stood up and Sa-Na resisted the urge to throw her out the window.

     "I said I wasn't!" I-Sak defended herself, running over to the mirror and seeing her nose bleeding.

     "Hey. Are you okay?" Gyeong-Su asked her worriedly as she turned to look at her friend.

     "On-Jo." She whispered, walking towards her slowly. "No, right?" On-Jo grabbed her friends hand. Sa-Na moved her head so she couldn't watch, she couldn't imagine losing her friend, just imagining losing either Suhyeok or Da-Hyun deeply upset her.

     "What are you doing? Get her out of here right now!" Na-Yeon exclaimed as I-Sak insisted she was okay.

     Sa-Na and Da-Hyun stood up, knowing it wasn't safe for them to be sat on the ground anymore. Cheong-San stepped forwards, pulling On-Jo away from I-Sak while the girl tried to fight against his hold. Sa-Na turned to look at the zombies outside, knowing it would break her heart to see the two girls.