𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

ꨄ♡ꨄ'I used to be so happyBut without here I feel so lowI watched you as you left but I can never seem to let you go'Cause once upon a time you were my everythingIt's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thingIt's very deep inside me but I feel ...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'I used to be so happy
But without here I feel so low
I watched you as you left but I can never seem to let you go
'Cause once upon a time you were my everything
It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing
It's very deep inside me but I feel there's something you should know
I'll never forget you
You'll always be by my side
From the day that I met you
I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die
And I will never want much more
And in my heart I will always be sure
I will never forget you'
Never Forget You~Zara Larsson, MNEK.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Joon-Yeong looked over at the group, all prepared to go. "This is it." He began. "Here we go."

"This will work?" Dae-Su questioned as the boy nodded, confirming his answer.

Everyone turned to their friends/siblings and said their final words to each other while Sa-Na moved from beside Cheong-San to Suhyeok. "If you die out there I'm going to bring your ass back to life just so I can kill you all over again." She warned and he pulled her into his chest, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah." He chuckled, pressing a kiss to her temple and allowing her to stand beside Cheong-San.

"Are you ready." Joon-Yeong questioned the group and Sa-Na squeezed Cheong-San's hand before moving to stand in her place.

The door opened and they instantly ran towards them. Quickly, the moved the crates into a circle so they all stood in the middle, pushing the crates around with them. Zombies tried to climb over and no matter how hard they tried the crates wouldn't move because of the hood the zombies had on them.

Sa-Na groaned as she tried to push the zombies away from the group. She used all her strength to try push the crates but no matter how hard they all tried it just wouldn't move. Her eyes found Joon-Yeong's, noticing the bite mark on his hands.

Suddenly he stood up and jumped over the crowd of zombies and she yelled his name but he didn't listen, fighting the zombies off and allowing them to use this time to try push the crates away.

"Go home!" He yelled to them. "Make it home!" She watched in horror as the zombies all mauled him. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she tried to ignore what was happening and push the crate. She noticed Mi-Jin was frozen and so she quickly tapped the girls shoulder.

"Do not let your emotions be the reason you die. Cry about it later, right now we need to make it out alive." Sa-Na told the older girl and she slowly nodded, wiping the tears from her cheeks and helping the others push the crates.