𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻

ꨄ♡ꨄ'Sometimes I get emotionalWhen I can't seem to find the way I'm supposed to goAnd all these so-called people that I'm supposed to knowThey be the main onesSmile up in your face, but behind your back they hateSo I hope you knowYou're like the on...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Sometimes I get emotional
When I can't seem to find the way I'm supposed to go
And all these so-called people that I'm supposed to know
They be the main ones
Smile up in your face, but behind your back they hate
So I hope you know
You're like the only reason I'm emotional
My tears fall like water so that I can grow
Not like I was before
Tryna make a change, I need something more'
Song Cry~August Alsina.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

It seemed like hours that they waited for Cheong-San and Suhyeok to return from getting the phone. Sa-Na had sat beside Nam-Ra, twisting the box of pills in her hand as she anxiously awaited the return of her best friend. They'd tried making short conversations to take their mind off the two missing but they just couldn't figure out what to say.

"I heard that in some countries," Nam-Ra began, "they mourn adults more than they do with children. And in others, children more than adults. Which do you think our country is?"

Everyone shared a look with each other while Sa-Na tapped her finger against the desk anxiously. "What do you mean?" Dae-Su asked her.

"When kids die, you lose hope but..." Joon-Yeong began, "when adults die, you lose their wisdom. Hope and wisdom. Which do we value more?"

Nam-Ra looked out the window, looking at the helicopter flying straight past the school, without any intention to come save them. "They've been flying all over the place since yesterday." She explained to everyone. "They would have already saved us if they really wanted to. But even if they do come to save us, we won't get out first. We're just not important enough for that. We're students. That's it."

Sa-Na knew the truth to her words, there was a high chance that only a couple of them would make it out, maybe not even some. All they could do was survive as long as they could, try and make it until tomorrow.

ꨄ♡ꨄ

"Suhyeok." Dae-Su called out, snapping Sa-Na out of her thoughts. She ran over to the window as he jumped into the room. She instantly wrapped her arms around his torso as everyone bombarded him with questions varying from, 'is he okay' and 'where did he put the phone' or even 'did he get the phone'.

"Where's Cheong-San?" On-Jo asked, walking over to the window, expecting him to be close behind.

Suhyeok unlatched himself from Sa-Na and turned to face On-Jo. "We got separated in the teacher's office. I'm sure he'll be fine." Suhyeok announced although he didn't look too certain.

"Are you serious? Oh, shit!" Dae-Su looked out the window again while Suhyeok looked back at On-Jo.

"I'm sorry...for coming back alone." Suhyeok told On-Jo while the girl just sighed and looked down.