𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅

ꨄ♡ꨄ'You want me to forget you?Okay, forget me, tooYou tell me you hate me, babyYeah, I bet you doDamn, I saw you walk in the room, and I tried my bestNot to panic while I'm lookin' for the back doorI smell the perfume, and it's obviousI'm gonna st...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'You want me to forget you?
Okay, forget me, too
You tell me you hate me, baby
Yeah, I bet you do
Damn, I saw you walk in the room, and I tried my best
Not to panic while I'm lookin' for the back door
I smell the perfume, and it's obvious
I'm gonna stay and put my key in the bag more
I can't, I can't, I can't pretend to forget you
The reason I punched a hole in the wall back home'
Forget Me Too, Machine Gun Kelley, Halsey.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Sa-Na and Ms. Park helped them all one by one into the room until it was only Cheong-San missing. "Oi, Dickhead, hurry up, and try not get bitten!" She called out to him seeing him fighting a zombie.

"A little busy right now." He mumbled as she rolled her eyes, listening as everyone tried to give him advice on how to get the zombie to stop clinging onto his leg. He continued to try figure out ways to get it off him while Sa-Na stepped further back into the broadcasting room, watching as everyone yelled instructions.

Da-Hyun walked over to her friend, smiling softly as they waited for Cheong-San to enter the room. When he finally did make it, they rushed over to the window, helping him into the room. Sa-Na gasped as she realised who was with him; Suhyeok.

"Holy shit." She mumbled as she stood in the room. She and Da-Hyun ran over to him, wrapping their arms around him quickly.

When they let go the group began to bombard him with questions, where he had been, what he was doing, how he escaped. Sa-Na could only stare in shock at her best friend, happy he was okay.

Maybe there was hope.

She turned to Cheong-San, surprising herself at her words. "Are you okay?" She asked quietly while the group were focused on Suhyeok.

He paused in shock for a moment before composing himself and nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine." He told her and she nodded, turning back around to face Suhyeok. Cheong-San stared at the girl, even when she'd turned around, and allowed a smile grin to make its way onto his face.

That was the most nicest she'd ever spoken to him before.

A disturbance made them turn back around and face Gyeong-Su and Na-Yeon, not even surprised it was those two arguing. The girl had been pushed and the boy stood over her angrily. "What the fuck happened?" Sa-Na mumbled to Suhyeok as the boy turned to his friend.

"She called him a 'Welfie' and he lost it." He whispered quietly and the girl sighed, knowing she shouldn't have called him that.

"What did you just call me?" Gyeong-Su asked the girl as she looked up at him.

Cheong-San stepped over and began attempting to pull him away from the girl. "Hey, come on."

Na-Yeon suddenly stood up and stepped towards the boy. "You just hit me?" She asked him in disbelief.