𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

ꨄ♡ꨄ'It's funny how a memoryTurns into a bad dreamWhen running wild turns volatileIt's not funny how it changesEnded up like strangersWhen we burned down our paper houseTalking with your fatherHe said that you could be mineBut some people fall in l...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'It's funny how a memory
Turns into a bad dream
When running wild turns volatile
It's not funny how it changes
Ended up like strangers
When we burned down our paper house
Talking with your father
He said that you could be mine
But some people fall in love
With the wrong people sometimes'
Moral Of The Story~Ashe, Niall Horan.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     After crying until she couldn't cry no more, Sa-Na stood up, weakly pulling herself back to the recording room. "Leave her." Suhyeok told them as they went to follow her into the room. "She needs time alone."

     "Are you okay, though?" Ms. Park asked him softly. "We know how close you and Sa-Na were with Da-Hyun."

     "I'm fine." Suhyeok told her, waving it off as he sat again the desk, watching as Sa-Na grabbed a bunch of files and threw them at the wall. The cup of pens were next, smashing against the wall and scattering everywhere. Everyone outside the room flinched as more stuff hit the glass.

     The same thing happened over and over again, whatever she could find was thrown at the walls and glass. It was like an endless sequel until the door opened, revealing Cheong-San. "Get out." She instantly told him as he stepped further into the room. "I said get out." Her fingers wrapped tighter around the file. "Are you deaf or something?"

     Cheong-San stepped closer to the girl as she scowled, raising her hand and throwing the file in his direction. He bent down, dodging the file sent his way. He turned around, looking at the scattered sheets before turning back to the girl and stepping closer. She grabbed a ruler from the desk and held it towards him.

     "Come closer and I'll hit you." She warned as he looked down at the small ruler in her hand.

     "That wouldn't do anything." He replied quietly as she lunged towards him, dropping the ruler and preparing to just use her hands. He grabbed her hands, stopping her before she could hit him. Her attacks were weak and if she wasn't so exhausted she probably could've matched him in a fight. Instead, he just held ahold of her as she weakly attempted to hit him.

     "I'm going to fucking kill you." She told him as she tried to fight against his hold, unable to pull her arms out of his grasp.

     "Calm down, Sa-Na. You're wasting your energy." He told her softly as she continued to pull her arm.

     "Let go of me. Let go of me." She continued to repeat the words until Cheong-San finally moved, his next actions surprising even himself. He wrapped his arms around her body and at first the girl tried to fight his hold, mumbling threats to him. He remained unfazed by her threats and kept his arms tightly around her. Finally, she decided it wasn't worth it and slowly wrapped her arms around him. "She's gone. She's really gone."