𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ꨄ♡ꨄ'I'm alone in my headLooking for love in a stranger's bedBut I don't think I'll find it'Cause only you could fill this empty spaceI wanna tell all my friendsBut I don't think they would understandIt's something l've decided'Cause only you could...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'I'm alone in my head
Looking for love in a stranger's bed
But I don't think I'll find it
'Cause only you could fill this empty space
I wanna tell all my friends
But I don't think they would understand
It's something l've decided
'Cause only you could fill this empty space'
Empty Space~James Arthur.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     After a moment of staring out at the zombies, everything had become echoey and Sa-Na couldn't decipher if anything was really happening anymore. Her body ached everywhere and her body cried when she stretched her hand, feeling them all cramp up. She was so hungry and her mouth felt dry.

     A crash made her look away, seeing Suhyeok throw his body in front of Nam-Ra as Cheong-San smashed the stand against his back. "Get back!" He yelled at the boy covering the girls.

     He ignored him and rushed towards him, slamming his body onto the table as he held him down, clenching his other fist and raising it towards him. "I said stop it!"

     "Stupid asshole!" Cheong-San commented, fighting against the boys hold. While the two began to fight, Nam-Ra slowly slid off the windowsill, gently pulling Sa-Na with her as they laid against the wall, both too exhausted to get up.

     "Get out of my way! Let go of me!" Cheong-San yelled as Suhyeok held him back.

     "Stop it. Are you blind?" On-Jo told her best friend. "Look at Nam-Ra. She would have blood on her mouth if she bit him." Sa-Na held the girls hand tightly as she tried to pull herself up, her attempts failing as she weakly dropped against the floor. "Does she? And he's not bleeding, right?"

     "It's true. There's no wound." Dae-Su commented.

     "But if Gwi-Nam bit them—."

     "They're still fine, which means you'll be fine." On-Jo's tone made him go silent. Her eyes moved to the stand, firmly gripped in his hand. "Come on, put that down. Stop being stubborn."

     He nodded and turned to Suhyeok. "Let go." He told the boy, hinting to his arms wrapped around him. "I got it. Let go. Fuck." He pushed the boy off him and On-Jo's eyes moved back to his hand.

     "Why won't you drop that?" She asked him.

     "That's my business." He snapped as she sighed and walked over to the two girls, grabbing Nam-Ra's arm first, inspecting the wound as she moved her eyes over to Sa-Na's repeating her actions.

     "Are you okay?" She asked the girls softly.

     "Why do you care?" Nam-Ra snapped.