𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

ꨄ♡ꨄ'My phone has no signalIt's making my skin crawlThe silence is so loudThe lights spark and flickerWith monsters much biggerThan I can control nowWelcome to the panic roomWhere all your darkest fears are gonnaCome for you, come for youWelcome to...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'My phone has no signal
It's making my skin crawl
The silence is so loud
The lights spark and flicker
With monsters much bigger
Than I can control now
Welcome to the panic room
Where all your darkest fears are gonna
Come for you, come for you
Welcome to the panic room
You'll know I wasn't joking
When you see them too, see them too'
Panic Room~Au/Ra.

     "What the hell? Who are you?" Wu-Jin questioned as they all looked at the guy suspiciously. He was partly trapped in the door, half in the room while half of him remained in the hallway.

     "Asshole. Brother...brother in law." Dae-Su replied, instantly sparking recognition with those words.

     "Oh, come in." He helped him into the room, instantly closing the door behind him as he looked back into the hallway. "What happened to your face, huh?"

     "I don't know, some crazy jerk sprayed me with a fire extinguisher." Dae-Su explained and Cheong-San, Da-Hyun and On-Jo turned to face Sa-Na who just awkwardly looked back at the window.

     "A fire extinguisher?" Gyeong-Su repeated in disbelief.

     "Yeah, damn it." He continued to wipe his face off with the cloth, panting still from all the running he had to do to escape the crazy students. "What's happening?"

     "Who knows?"

     "Train. Train to Busan." Cheong-San suddenly announced, walking towards the group.

     "The movie?" Sa-Na questioned, raising her brow in disbelief at what he was talking about. "Is this really the time to be talking about movies?"

     "Aren't they zombies? It's the same thing." Cheong-San asked and Sa-Na rolled her eyes.

     "Zombies are at school? You watch too much TV." Da-Hyun commented and Sa-Na nodded her head in agreement.

     Cheong-San, refusing to be wrong, pointed at the window. "Watch this. It's true." He insisted. When he realised nobody was believing him he grabbed Sa-Na's hand, the girl glaring at him as he pulled her up, using his other hand hand to grab Da-Hyun's hand as he pulled the best friends to the window.

     "Shit. What the hell." The group commented as they all moved to look out the window.

     "Okay, we've seen it, you can let go of my hand now." Sa-Na commented, rolling her eyes. Cheong-San instantly let go and awkwardly coughed, diverting his eyes back out the window.

     A hand suddenly pressed against the window, startling Sa-Na who jumped backwards, almost falling but was stopped by Cheong-San's steady hand on her waist. She was getting sick of this guy always being there at the right time. "Careful." He whispered to her, removing his hands and turning back to the window.