𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

ꨄ♡ꨄ'And so it goesYou two are dancing in a snow globe, 'round and 'roundAnd he keeps the picture of you in his office downtownAnd you understand now why they lost their minds and fought the warsAnd why I've spent my whole life tryin' to put it int...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'And so it goes
You two are dancing in a snow globe, 'round and 'round
And he keeps the picture of you in his office downtown
And you understand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars
And why I've spent my whole life tryin' to put it into words
'Cause you can hear in the silence
You can feel it on the way home
You can see it with the lights out
You are in love, true love
You are in love'
You Are In Love~Taylor Swift.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

"Hey, Sa-Na."

She backed away as the owner of the voice stepped closer. "This is a sick fucking prank." She whispered, her back hitting the tree behind her.

"This isn't a prank." They replied and she shook her head.

She refused to believe he was there. "I watched the building set on fire, I went back and checked, you weren't there!" She yelled, not caring who heard.

"Look, I can explain." He told her and she motioned for him to explain what had happened. When he did he explained how he didn't know how he was alive nor did he understand what was happening. Once he'd finished explaining she nodded, the two standing in a comfortable silence as she tried to process everything.

Suddenly she walked towards him and punched his chest, choosing to repeatedly hit him while the boy gave her a weird look. "I fucking thought you were dead!" She exclaimed in between punches. "I fucking mourned you and then you come back and you're all like 'hey, Sa-Na', do you understand how shit everyone felt?" She paused and her jaw dropped slightly. "On-Jo thinks you're dead, your best friend thinks you're dead."

The boy pressed his hand over the girls mouth and gave her a look. "One thing at a time." He whispered, moving his hand from her mouth while she frowned. "As soon as I realised I was alive I started looking for you."

"You did?"

He chuckled at the surprise in her voice. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" He gave her a soft smile while she hit him again. "What was that for?"

"You broke the promise!"

"I'm still alive aren't I?" He questioned and she scoffed.

"You won't be in a minute!"

"Glad to see you two are the same." Nam-Ra commented, walking over to the two with a grin on her face.

"Nam-Ra." They spoke at the same time.

"Hi, Cheong-San, lovely to see you're alive." She commented, speaking as if this was an unsurprising occurrence. She stepped towards the boy and raised her fist, sending it into his nose and Sa-Na winced at the crack it made. The boy looked up and pushed his nose back into place and turned to the girl in disbelief. "That's for worrying everyone, especially this one." She motioned to Sa-Na.