𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

ꨄ♡ꨄ'Oh, baby, I can feel the rush of adrenalineI'm not scared to jump if you want toLet's just fall in love for the hell of itMaybe, we'll just keep fallin'I can feel the rush of adrenalineI'm not scared to jump, 'cause I want youLet's just fall i...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Oh, baby, I can feel the rush of adrenaline
I'm not scared to jump if you want to
Let's just fall in love for the hell of it
Maybe, we'll just keep fallin'
I can feel the rush of adrenaline
I'm not scared to jump, 'cause I want you
Let's just fall in love for the hell of it
Maybe, we'll just keep fallin'
When I'm around you, I feel it in my veins
There's something about you that's makin' me go insane
We have a storm to weather, my little sweet surrender'
Fallin'~Why Don't We.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Once I-Sak returned back to the classroom, after around a quarter of an hour, everyone rushed over to her, bombarding her with questions. "It's no joke." I-Sak suddenly replied. "She was biting people and thrashing around..."

     "Hey, maybe she's a zombie." Sa-Na joked, nudging Da-Hyun, who rolled her eyes.

     "Stop that." Da-Hyun whispered back as I-Sak continued to explain the events from earlier.

     "I think she went crazy." I-Sak began. "Her temperature is super low, but she said she was hot. She tried to bite us."

     "So does she have rabies?" A boy asked and Sa-Na rolled her eyes, slapping him at the back of his head with her book.

     "Don't be so stupid." She scoffed, shaking her head as she motioned for I-Sak to continue explaining the events of the infirmary.

     "And Hyeon-Ju had this weird smell."

     "What smell?" Na-Yeon asked curiously.

     "The same one as the science teacher."

     "A rotting corpse."

     "Yeah, that. And, she said, Mr. Lee gave her some kind of weird shot."

     Sa-Na zoned out of their conversation, worrying if Suhyeok had been injured. She thought of the boy as a brother, their parents even saying the three friends were triplets separated at birth. They all bickered like they were related and hid their care for each other in small gestures such as nods of confirmation when the other looked sad or rubbing circles into each other's thighs or hands.

     She just hoped that he was okay and not too badly injured.

ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Chattering amongst the students was heard as Sa-Na walked over to her usual table with Da-Hyun. She wore an annoyed expression, this was due to her seeing Cheong-San in the lunch queue. He'd smiled at her, waving while she just rolled her eyes, allowing Da-Hyun to drag her to their table.

     "Why's he suddenly being nice? Is he trying to do some weird reverse phycology on me?" Sa-Na questioned as they sat down. She angrily took a bite out of her food and turned to her friend.