𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ꨄ♡ꨄ'With a little motion, get everyone's attentionPay attentionI don't play (Play)I ain't messin' 'round when I start a new sensation, yeahLike dominoJust a little nudge, they think they won't budgeIn the end, they all come falling down, they're n...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'With a little motion, get everyone's attention
Pay attention
I don't play (Play)
I ain't messin' 'round when I start a new sensation, yeah
Like domino
Just a little nudge, they think they won't budge
In the end, they all come falling down, they're not like us
The jealousy inside, there's envy in their eyes
Tryna hide their feelings but they can't put up a fight'
Domino~Stray Kids/English version.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

The group finally came up with a plan, figuring out a way to get out of the music room and onto the roof. It seemed to be their only chance of getting out of the school alive. Their plan seemed to be okay, nobody else coming up with any other good enough plans.

Preparation started and they began moving chairs tables and stacking them. Sa-Na grabbed a chair, placing it on top of another. When she turned around to grab another she made eye contact with Cheong-San, she was still irritated by what he had to say earlier and didn't hide her irritation when she shoved past him to grab another chair.

On-Jo gave her a warning look, her eyes telling her to be kinder to the boy or he'd never trust her. She knew that, yet his words seemed to affect her way more than she expected. It was almost like she was seeking his approval of her.

He, however, knew he deserved the cold shoulder that she gave him, wondering how he was going to apologise. He had to do it soon because he knew how the girl liked to hold grudges. A memory came to mind, when they were around fifteen and he'd accidentally bumped into her and she'd not let him live it down for months.

Now wasn't the time to apologise, though, so, he instead, continued to stack the tables and chairs on top of each other. Every chair was placed on top of every single desk, none being left out. They needed everyone's help and chose to ignore their prior argument, their safety being prioritised.

"All right. I think this is good enough." On-Jo announced as the group double checked the stability of the makeshift wall they'd built. Everyone moved into place except Cheong-San, who remained on the other side of the wall. He'd explained how someone needed to wait and hold the door and Sa-Na resisted the urge to make a snarky comment.

She paused when Suhyeok offered to help him, thankful that the boy declined his offer. However, in true Suhyeok fashion he refused to let Cheong-San tell him what to do and so he jumped over to join the boy, handing him a chair. She shook her head in disbelief, moving to stand beside Nam-Ra.

Suhyeok and Cheong-San began to talk about something as the others continued with preparation. "And I'm in love with Nam-Ra." Suhyeok announced, startling the other boy.

"Huh?"

"I've liked Nam-Ra for a while now." He began to explain.