𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

ꨄ♡ꨄ'Doctors on the other line'Cause he's not coming home tonightAnd I just took my very last pillNeed something to numb the painDemons knocking on my brainI think they're coming in for the killNine one one, I need someoneMy baby plays me like a ga...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Doctors on the other line
'Cause he's not coming home tonight
And I just took my very last pill
Need something to numb the pain
Demons knocking on my brain
I think they're coming in for the kill
Nine one one, I need someone
My baby plays me like a game
I'm not having fun
Nine one one, tell him he's won
My heart is always aching
And I gotta be done 'cause
I, I, I gotta lose my guy
Oh I'm, I'm, I'm gonna lose my mind'
911~Ellise.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Minutes passed by but they felt like hours, sitting and waiting. Eventually, a scream was heard and Sa-Na winced, recognising it as a girl she used to do gymnastics with. All the zombies that had been waiting by the door suddenly began to run, following something.

     "Whoa, what's going on?"

     Suhyeok stood up, allowing Sa-Na's head to rest on Da-Hyun's shoulder instead.

     "Where are they going?"

     "Why are they leaving?"

     One of the guys cautiously opened the door, looking outside to see the zombies running down the hallway. "What are you doing, moron? Close it." Suhyeok told the guy, pulling him back inside.

     "Okay, fine. You scared me." He replied, holding the door shut.

     Sa-Na's thoughts moved from the zombies and onto her parents. She wondered if they called would they come. They were busy people and rarely had time to speak to her let alone come help from a zombie attack.

     A small argument pulled her back into reality and she looked up, seeing what was happening. "What is they think it's a prank and decide not to come?" The guy asked and Sa-Na's eyes moved to Cheong-San.

     "Well, they try again!" Na-Yeon exclaimed. "And tell them to hurry up!"

     "Shh. Stop yelling." Ji-Min whispered harshly. "What if those zombies come back?"

     "Give me that." On-Jo grabbed the phone from Cheong-San. She moved over to the window and began calling someone.

     While she called someone, Sa-Na reached into her shirt, pulling out a necklace that was wrapped around her neck. It had a photo of her Suhyeok and Da-Hyun on it and the two had bought it for her birthday. They put all their money into it and wanted to do something special for her. In the photo, they were all around fourteen and it showed Sa-Na jumping onto Suhyeok's back while Da-Hyun had jumped onto hers, they all wore matching smiles.

     She normally held onto it when she felt anxious or down, it somehow made her feel better knowing her friends were there, even if they weren't literally beside her. Her friends were her comfort and they helped her a lot with her anxiety, knowing how to calm her after a panic attack.