𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ꨄ♡ꨄ'I saw you dancing in a crowded roomYou look so happy when I'm not with youBut then you saw me, caught you by surpriseA single teardrop falling from your eyeI don't know why I run awayI'll make you cry when I run awayYou could've asked me why I...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'I saw you dancing in a crowded room
You look so happy when I'm not with you
But then you saw me, caught you by surprise
A single teardrop falling from your eye
I don't know why I run away
I'll make you cry when I run away
You could've asked me why I broke your heart
You could've told me that you fell apart
But you walked past me like I wasn't there
And just pretended like you didn't care'
Save Your Tears~The Weeknd, Ariana Grande.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     The group had barely a second to prepare when the doors burst open and zombies flooded onto the stairs. Snarls left their throats as they raced up the stairs, their only thoughts being their targets. Sa-Na, Cheong-San and Suhyeok were the ones closest to the zombies so they used their weapons that they'd managed to find in order to defend themselves and the others.

     Sa-Na held a music stand tightly in her hand and used it to bash it against a zombie, knocking them backwards. The others continued to try get the door to the roof open while the three continued to defend themselves. Zombie after zombie came to attack them but never managed to get close enough.

     That was until one edged closer to Cheong-San. The girl noticed this and kicked the zombie, that was beside her, down the stairs. She changed direction and slammed the music stand into the zombies shoulder, pulling it away from Cheong-San. He looked up at the girl, seeing her hold out her hand for him to take. His eyes moved from her hand and then to her face, an irritated expression clear on her features.

     He went to grab her hand, feeling the warmth that came with it as he allowed her to grab his hand. He should've known the offer was too good to be true because when she pulled him up halfway she allowed her grip to loosen on him, causing him to fall backwards.

     She burst out laughing at his annoyed expression but quickly stopped when she saw his glare. "Sorry." She mumbled, holding her hand out again. He rolled his eyes and slapped her hand away. "Hey, I won't drop you this time, I promise." The boy looked into her eyes and sighed, reluctantly grabbing her hand and allowing her to pull him up.

     The group had found a blue sheet to restrict the zombies access to them and had thrown it down. A few stray zombies remained but it was manageable for the three to defend themselves. The black haired girl turned to the two happily when she knocked one zombie down, pausing and letting her expression falter as she saw who was edging up the stairs.

     "You've got to be kidding me." She muttered, holding the music stand tighter in her hand.

     Gwi-Nam continued to walk up the stairs, a zombie held tightly in his grasp as his eyes never left the three students. He wore a venomous expression and he had murder in his eyes. Sa-Na subconsciously stood closer to the two boys, raising the music stand in a threatening manner.