𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

ꨄ♡ꨄ'Bittersweet ecstasy that you got me inFalling deep I can't sleep tonightAnd you make me feel like I'm out of my mindBut it's alright, it's alright, it's alrightBittersweet ecstasy that you got me inFalling deep I can't sleep tonightAnd you mak...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Bittersweet ecstasy that you got me in
Falling deep I can't sleep tonight
And you make me feel like I'm out of my mind
But it's alright, it's alright, it's alright
Bittersweet ecstasy that you got me in
Falling deep I can't sleep tonight
And you make me feel like I'm out of my mind
Ohh, but it's alright, it's alright, it's alright
Nothing ever gets me high like this
I pick my poison and it's you
Nothing could kill me like you do
You're going straight to my head
And I'm heading straight for the edge
I pick my poison and it's you
And it's you'
Poison~Rita Ora.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Silence surrounded the group as they awaited any ideas to get away from the herd of zombies. Sa-Na rested her head on Cheong-San's shoulder as she twisted the necklace in her hands. She noticed Suhyeok had been twisting his ring and didn't even need to ask to know they were both thinking of the same person.

     Mi-Jin and Ha-Ri had gone to see if there was any places they could jump down and escape. On-Jo had moved to sit beside Hyo-Ryeong, the girls talking about something in order to try get On-Jo's mind off everything. She'd only agreed because she knew Cheong-San had so much to tell Sa-Na but he wouldn't do it if she was sat right beside him. Even when she was at her lowest she wanted her best friend to be happy and if that meant she'd sit and listen to the others arguing she'd happily do it.

     "I hope no one steps up anymore. I'm sick of everyone fucking dying." Sa-Na whispered, her hand still tightly pressed around her necklace. "Promise me you won't do it, you won't do what you always do. You won't go sacrificing yourself for something meaningless."

     Cheong-San looked at the girl beside him and saw she looked terrified. He didn't know what to say or what to do in order to take away her fear but he just nodded, figuring it was best to agree. "Yeah." He told her and she turned to him.

     "Promise me."

     "I promise."

ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Hunger was all she felt. Hunger like she'd never felt before. She didn't know what was happening to her and she couldn't explain it but a voice inside her was telling her she had to eat. Her eyes found Cheong-San's and his eyes widened as she saw the veins under her eyes. The once kind ones were replaced by cruel ones that looked nothing like her.

     She leaned towards him and opened her mouth but he spoke her name quietly and she snapped out of it, turning shamefully away from him and biting into her upper arm in order to stop the hunger. He slowly moved to the other side of her, moving her hair out of her eyes as she refused to look at him.