𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ꨄ♡ꨄ'Those things I didJust so I could call you mineThe things you didWell, I hope I was your favorite crimeYou used me as an alibiI crossed my heart as you crossed the lineAnd I defended you to all my friendsAnd now, every time a siren soundsI won...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Those things I did
Just so I could call you mine
The things you did
Well, I hope I was your favorite crime
You used me as an alibi
I crossed my heart as you crossed the line
And I defended you to all my friends
And now, every time a siren sounds
I wonder if you're around
'Cause you know that I'd do it all again
All the things I did
Just so I could call you mine
The things you did
Well, I hope I was your favorite crime'
Favourite Crime~Olivia Rodrigo.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Everyone gathered around a small stack of wood and watched as On-Jo attempted to start the fire. No matter how hard she tried it wouldn't start. They continued to try, changing between themselves whenever anyone got tired. This continued on for well over fifteen minutes and emotions were running high. Whenever they thought they'd started the fire it turns out they weren't even close.

It seemed like Nam-Ra had seen enough and walked over to the group, mumbling a quiet 'hey' that didn't get anyone's attention. She repeated herself and Suhyeok, who had been the one currently trying to start the fire, looked over at her. She held out a lighter towards them. "Just use this." She told the group.

Sa-Na's jaw dropped but she turned it into a grin when she recognised exactly what it was. "Hey, didn't I give you that?" She asked the girl. "You kept it?"

"Yeah." Nam-Ra replied and Suhyeok looked in between the two.

"Since when did you smoke?" He asked his best friend and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't, Nam-Ra does and I went shopping with my cousin and I saw this lighter and it reminded me of her." She explained, shrugging nonchalantly. "Didn't expect her to keep it though."

Nam-Ra looked over at the girl as Suhyeok grabbed the lighter and started the fire, turning the attention from the two. "I kept it because it was thoughtful of you to think of me when you saw it." Nam-Ra whispered softly to the girl, receiving a small smile from her.

ꨄ♡ꨄ

The sun began to set and Sa-Na was resting her head on her hands while she rested her hands on the wall of the roof. She was looking down at all the zombies, her eyes immediately finding Da-Hyun. She didn't understand why she felt a sense of relief watching her friend run mindlessly around the school. Places they'd ran together, not so long ago, running from Suhyeok as he tried to scold them for not doing their homework.

She guessed it was because she knew her friend was alive, somewhere deep inside it was still the same Da-Hyun she'd been best friends with. There was still a shot at saving her, saving everyone. Surely someone had created a cure for this, nobody would be that much of an idiot, right?