𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

ꨄ♡ꨄ'Come a little closer, then you'll seeCome on, come on, come onThings aren't always what they seem to beDo you understand the things that you've been seein'?Come on, come on, come onDo you understand the things that you've been dreamin'?Come a ...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Come a little closer, then you'll see
Come on, come on, come on
Things aren't always what they seem to be
Do you understand the things that you've been seein'?
Come on, come on, come on
Do you understand the things that you've been dreamin'?
Come a little closer, then you'll see
Ten thousand people stand alone now
And in the evening, the sun sank
Tomorrow it will rise
Time flies by
They all sang along
Time flies by
They all sang along
Time flies by
They all sang along'
Come A Little Closer~Cage The Elephants.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Laughter could be heard in the small house as Cheong-San ran past Suhyeok, Sa-Na chasing after him with a glare. He ignored the look sent his way as he ran past the sofa and towards the kitchen. Nam-Ra took a sip of her drink, ignoring the chaos behind her.

     It had been well over two years since the zombie apocalypse and once the group of halfbies had learned how to control the zombie part of them they'd moved to the camp of survivors. The government had deemed it safe for them to return to normal, not seeing any reason for them to keep quarantining anymore.

      The survivors were moved to a new city and the group of students all chose a quiet neighbourhood by the beach to live in. At first it was hard due to them all not being able to share such a special moment with their families. It had taken them weeks to get to some sort of normal but eventually they realised they were wasting time by sitting and wishing they could change the past.

     The government paid for their houses but in order to save money some people decided to share. Sa-Na, Cheong-Sam Suhyeok and Nam-Ra shared one house, right beside the sea. On-Jo and Hyo-Ryeong shared the house opposite to them while Dae-Su, Wu-Jin, Ha-Ri and Mi-Jin shared the last house.

     It took three months for Mi-Jin and Ha-Ri to confess their feelings, mainly because Sa-Na was sick of the obvious flirting happening all the time. They'd began dating and Dae-Su was upset at first but Sa-Na told him she'd find someone for him, someone who would treat him right.

     Even with the short time of knowing each other they'd become a family, an irreplaceable family who protected each other, no matter what. The other halfbies had met the group of students and they all kept in contact with them, meeting up every now and then for dinner or just a stroll on the beach.

     "Sa-Na, stop trying to throw shoes at Cheong-San!" Suhyeok exclaimed as he looked over at the girl with a shoe in her hand.

     "No!" She shot back, glaring at the boy, "He fucking kicked me when we were sleeping and then took my blanket!"

     Suhyeok only shook his head and looked over at Nam-Ra with a smile as she read through a book in her hands. "Just ignore them, they'll sort it out soon." She told the boy and he nodded, sitting beside her on the sofa.

     "Cheong-San, get your ass back here!" The sound of a door opening could be heard as Sa-Na continued to chase him. "You might not be able to die but I can fucking try!"

ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Cold air whipped around the graveyard as Sa-Na stepped past all the gravestones until she found a certain one. When they'd first moved they'd all had their own funerals for everyone they'd lost. The government paid for the gravestones and the group visited often.

Here lies,
Kang Da-Hyun
A sister, a daughter, a best friend
2004-2020

"She'd be proud of you, you know." Cheong-San told her as she looked down at the gravestone with a small smile, placing the flowers she'd bought down.

"She'd be proud of us all." Sa-Na replied, turning to look at all her friends, smiling softly at the group. Once everyone had finished everything they needed to do there, they all left the graveyard and headed back to their houses when Sa-Na paused and turned to them. "Race you all to the beach."

     She set off into a run and Dae-Su groaned. "Seriously?"

     They all ran after her as she laughed, running onto the sandy beach and taking off her shoes, running towards the sea. "I won!" She jumped happily and Cheong-San smiled at her, watching her flaunt her win to the rest of the group, flipping Mi-Jin off before jumping onto the girls back.

     "You're still as whipped as you were when you first met her." Suhyeok commented, placing his hand on his best friends shoulder. "I'm not in love with her, I don't even like her." He mocked his friends voice.

     "I don't even sound like that." He scoffed, shoving the boy.

     "Sure, sure." Suhyeok held his hands up in defence while the boy shook his head and turned to look at his girlfriend. She was chasing Wu-Jin with her shoe in her hand, throwing it at the boy and cheering when it hit his back. "What is her obsession with throwing her shoes?"

     "Are we really surprised though, it's Sa-Na we are talking about?" Cheong-San questioned the boy as he shook his head.

     "Cheong-San," she called his name and he looked over as she waved him over. He ran over to his girlfriend with a grin and Suhyeok shook his head with a small grin, the boy followed the girl around like a lost puppy, doing whatever she asked him to.

     He watched as the boy picked up the girl and spun her around, hearing the happiness in her laughs. Suhyeok wasn't sure he'd ever seen his two best friends so happy than when they were together. It wasn't so long ago he had to literally drag them apart to stop them from fighting and now he had to drag them away from each other for spending too much time together.

     "Lovesick fools." He mumbled, twisting his ring and joining the group as they happily ran around the beach.

ꨄ♡ꨄ
Words~1114.
{edited:no}

Note: I finally finished! Felt like giving them a happy ending cause why not. I just want to say thanks for reading this I guess, some of your comments made me laugh and I hope you all enjoyed!!

Update!!!!
thanks for 100k reads?? tf?!!? this bullshit didn't deserve that but thank you for reading it anyways!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗢𝗳 𝗨𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱 🎉