𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅

ꨄ♡ꨄ'Let's go back to the summer nightWhen we met eyes, it's like a movie lineKissin' underneath the city lightsBut now you're laying in another guy's arms'Cause I'm all goneBut when you look in his eyesDo you think of mine?And when you look at tha...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Let's go back to the summer night
When we met eyes, it's like a movie line
Kissin' underneath the city lights
But now you're laying in another guy's arms
'Cause I'm all gone
But when you look in his eyes
Do you think of mine?
And when you look at that smile
Do I cross your mind?
I know in your head
You see me instead
'Cause he looks a lot like I did back then
Baby don't lie
He's just a lookalike"
Lookalike~Conan Gray.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

As the group stepped through the woods, all Sa-Na could think about was everyone she had lost and all the memories she had shared with them, the only thing she had left of them.

It was one of Sa-Na's dance competitions and she was pacing her dressing room while Suhyeok swiped through his phone and Da-Hyun sang along to the songs playing on the radio.

"Guys what if I mess up on my solo, mum will kill me." She mumbled, dropping to the ground dramatically. "That's it, I'm not going, tell them I died and if they want me to perform they can drag my dead body on stage for everyone to see."

Suhyeok placed his phone down and rolled his eyes. "Alright, drama queen." He chuckled, turning to the girl with a giant grin. "Stop worrying, you will do great, you have been practicing non stop for months."

"What if I do mess up and then I get a really low score and then they decide I'm not worth it and then they kick me out." Sa-Na rambled as Da-Hyun paused, walking over to the girl and standing over her.

"None of that is going to happen." She raised her hand, picking the girl up and forcing her to stand up. She pulled the girl over to her phone, turning the music louder, knowing a perfect way to get the girls mind off the oncoming performance.

"Come on." She grabbed Suhyeok's hand and forced him to stand up with them and join in as they all danced like idiots to the music, not caring who saw. All they cared about was making Sa-Na happy and less stressed.

ꨄ♡ꨄ

The group walked for what seemed like hours, following the smoke through the woods to try find shelter. Suhyeok kept nervously glancing at his best friend as she ran her hand over her necklace. Somehow the group had found gold ribbon wrapped onto the trees and began following it.

However, they paused when they saw On-Jo grab something that belonged to her father. Sa-Na walked towards the girl, wrapping her arms around her and allowing the girls head to rest on her shoulder. "Once all this bullshit is over and we find a safe place to be, we'll do something special for everyone we lost. Whether it be light a fire and say nice things about everyone or we just have a special place to remember them."