𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲

ꨄ♡ꨄ'Don't cut me, punch me, just let me goInto the nurse's office where I float awayI'm pale as the loose-leaf paper they growFrom hollowing out all my lungs in the snowYeah, I'm coughingI'm bleeding, Band-Aids won't heal it'Cause they hate me, so...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Don't cut me, punch me, just let me go
Into the nurse's office where I float away
I'm pale as the loose-leaf paper they grow
From hollowing out all my lungs in the snow
Yeah, I'm coughing
I'm bleeding, Band-Aids won't heal it
'Cause they hate me, so I'm fakin'
All of, of this so they take, take me
Take me home
Give me that pink slip of permission
This is old
I'm tired of wishing I was ditching'
Nurse's Office~Melanie Martinez.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Everyone had fallen asleep, everyone except Sa-Na and Cheong-San. She rested her head on his shoulder and he turned to look at her, noticing she was awake. "Did I wake you?" He whispered and she shook her head.

"I can't sleep." She mumbled, rubbing her temple but leaving her head on his shoulder.

"I thought about it all night long." He told her quietly and she instantly knew what he was referring to. "How do I live? What do I do?"

"I really wish I could tell you what to do but I don't even know." She frowned. "You have to take it a day at a time, I guess. It won't ever be the same and there will be a part of you that feels empty but it does get easier."

He just nodded and turned to look at the shelf in front of him. "We have a lot to talk about." He mumbled and she scoffed.

"That's an understatement." She replied and he allowed the corner of his lips to tug up slightly. "Don't ever give up hope." She mumbled, closing her eyes. "That's the worst thing you can do." She was slowly entering slumber but she managed to wake herself up long enough to add something else. "Promise me."

He looked down to notice she was asleep. "I promise." He whispered, resting his head on hers.

ꨄ♡ꨄ

Twelve year old Sa-Na skipped across the playground, her arm linked with Da-Hyun's as the two skipped away from Suhyeok. They'd probably disagreed to do something that they had to and he'd insisted that they'd get in trouble if they didn't do it, the normal bickering they always did.

Sa-Na suddenly paused, forcing Da-Hyun to pause as well. "Let's scare him," she began, a smile on her face as she turned to her best friend, "you go that way and I'll go this way."

She nodded and the two ran off into different directions, giggling as they thought of how scared Suhyeok was about to be. Sa-Na turned a corner suddenly and ran into another person. As she fell she scraped her knee on the ground and she winced as she looked down at the blood forming around the small wound.

"I'm so sorry." The boy began and helped her stand up.

"Was my fault, you don't need to apologise." Sa-Na replied, brushing her skirt as she stood up.

The boy kept his hold on her arm and looked down at the blood guiltily. "I'll take you to the nurses office." He didn't give her time to decline before he began helping her walk over to the nurses office. When they got there they noticed that the room was empty so he only sighed and helped the girl sit on one of the chairs.

While she sat there, he rummaged through the woman's drawers and found an antiseptic wipe and a plaster for her to use. He turned back around and held them out for her to see. "Do you want to do it yourself or?" The boy asked slowly, waving it around to make his point.

"Um," the girl looked down at her scraped knee and winced at the blood coating the wound.

"I can do it for you if you want." He explained and she just nodded. He grabbed an antiseptic wipe and placed his hand on the girls knee, "its going to hurt," he placed the wipe onto the wound and she instantly winced. He stopped and looked at her, waiting for her response.

"I'm okay." She replied and he continued wiping all the blood from her wound before taking the plastic off the plaster and placing it over the cut.

"All done." He smiled at her and walked over to the bin, placing the rubbish into it and turning back to the girl. "You're Sa-Na right?"

"Yeah." She wondered how he'd known her name but didn't question it. He seemed familiar but she couldn't quite remember where she'd seen him, maybe they'd been in the same class before.

He only nodded and began to leave but she stopped him by calling out a 'wait'. He paused by the door and turned back around. "What's your name?" She asked him curiously.

"Cheong-San." He answered and she nodded.

"Cheong-San." She repeated as he smiled before leaving the room.

ꨄ♡ꨄ

"I do."

Her own words from before echoed in her mind and she internally groaned knowing she had the chance to tell him everything but she didn't. Sa-Na continued to battle with her own thoughts until it eventually woke her up. Her eyes scanned the room at the still fast asleep students, wondering if now was the time she announce everything.

"Cheong-San." She whispered quietly and the awake boy turned to her, slightly confused. At last minute she stopped herself and came up with something else to tell the half asleep boy. "Thank you, for everything."

Now wasn't the time to tell him everything she wanted to tell him but she didn't know when the right time would come up. They could die any moment and she wondered if she wanted to die knowing she had all these unspoken thoughts haunting her.

Cheong-San smiled softly at the girl's words and he squeezed her hand in response, looking back down to see she'd fallen asleep again. "Thank you too."

"You are so in love." Suhyeok scoffed from where he had woken up.

"Shut the fuck up and go back to sleep."

ꨄ♡ꨄ
Words~1071.
{edited:no}

Note: i'm not even gonna bother correcting the autocorrects when i go through and edit this because there's that many and they're all funny tbh. my favourite is when Na-Yeon autocorrected to Na-Yeonjun.

alsooooo sorry about the lack of update lmao i was rewatching strangers from hell.