𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

ꨄ♡ꨄ'I got a bully in my headFake love, fake friendsI was broken when you leftNow you hear me everywhere you goLa da di, oh la di daGonna be a superstarBe the girl you used to knowPlaying on the radioLa da di, oh la di dieLoving me is suicideI'm a ...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'I got a bully in my head
Fake love, fake friends
I was broken when you left
Now you hear me everywhere you go
La da di, oh la di da
Gonna be a superstar
Be the girl you used to know
Playing on the radio
La da di, oh la di die
Loving me is suicide
I'm a dreamer, I'm on fire
La da di, run for your life'
La Di Die~Nessa Barrett, jxdn.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Moving everybody into the broadcasting room was easy enough as they all stood and watched Joon-Yeong set everything up in preparation for their plan. Now that everything was prepared they could get started. "Anyone?" He spoke into the mic as everyone stood around him, hoping it would work.

     "I've never done it before." Dae-Su nervously replied.

     "Somebody do it." Hyo-Ryeong told them. "Dae-Su?"

    "Here goes nothing." He mumbled, leaning down towards the mic. "Uh, mic test. One, two. One, two. Cheong-San, are you there? We—."

     "What are you doing?" Suhyeok whispered, taking the mic from Dae-Su. "H-hey. Cheong-San, do you hear us? It's Suhyeok."

     "How's he going to answer us idiots?" Sa-Na looked at her friends in disbelief.

     "Sa-Na shhh." Suhyeok whispered, turning away from the girl and back to the mic in his hands. "We'll come to you, so stay put. Got it? I know what you'll say,"

     "But we can't hear you here so it doesn't matter." Sa-Na interrupted, snatching the microphone off her best friend.

     He glared at her, taking it back off her and speaking into it once again. "So don't go anywhere. Wait for us."

     "You hear that idiot, don't go anywhere, okay?" Sa-Na inputted once again, worry hidden and covered up by snide comments.

     "We'll come now." Suhyeok added, looking over to Nam-Arabella who confirmed it was all good.

     "Anyway, let's go." Dae-Su told the group. "The smell of shit makes me wanna hurl."

     "It's your shit, you prick." Sa-Na retorted, shaking her head.

     "It's not just mine." Dae-Su defended.

     "Yes, it is." Everyone confirmed, shocking the boy, who looked over at them weirdly.

     "Really?"

     "Yes!"

     It all went silent for a minute and Sa-Na headed towards the door but a voice made her pause. On-Jo had moved towards the microphone and had begun to speak into it, having one last thing to say.