𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

ꨄ♡ꨄ'My real friends act like they don't know meThis headache's giving me a nosebleedMy silence is killing me slowlyI can't keep drowning it out andI've been suffering and making friends with all my sinsI need saving, I need saving, you won't save ...

'My real friends act like they don't know me
This headache's giving me a nosebleed
My silence is killing me slowly
I can't keep drowning it out and
I've been suffering and making friends with all my sins
I need saving, I need saving, you won't save me ever again
I'm feeling counterfeit, been rolling silence 'round my lips
I need saving, I need saving, you won't save me ever again'
Tongue Tied, Mashmello, YUNGBLUD.

     A conversation of the use of a bathroom had occurred when Sa-Na finally left the recording room, sitting beside Nam-Ra and ignoring everyone as she continued to stare out the window. They all began to move, creating a makeshift bathroom in the recording room so they could all use the bathroom.

     Sa-Na's hands grazed the necklace and she opened it up, looking at the photo inside with a small, almost unnoticeable, smile. Everyone took their turns using the bathroom while Sa-Na made her way over to the window, looking down at all the zombies, unrecognisable in the moonlight.

The conversation switched to how they'd all began to lose that small shred of hope, nobody was going to save them. Nobody was coming. They were all going to die, they were alone. Suhyeok seemed to be optimistic as he told them they should wait until tomorrow to see what happens.

Sa-Na continued to stare out the window, feeling someone stand beside her. She didn't even need to look to know who it was. "Do you think she still is herself?" She quietly asked. "Does she still love photography and art like Da-Hyun or is she no longer human, does she no longer think like herself?"

Suhyeok thought about it for a moment, looking outside at the zombies. "I think she's still herself, she'll always be Da-Hyun, no matter if she's bitten or not." He told her softly.

The two looked at one another, slowly intertwining their hands and turning back to look outside.

     The same person on their mind.

ꨄ♡ꨄ

Morning came around and Sa-Na was the only one not to sleep. She just couldn't get herself to. Anytime she closed her eyes she saw Da-Hyun's face, completely unrecognisable. Her once kind eyes were replaced with bloodshot, emotionless voids whereas her smile, that had once warmed everyone's heart, was replaced by a cruel smirk.

Beside her, Nam-Ra slept peacefully on the desk, the only other person awake being Cheong-San. She slowly walked over to him by the window, standing beside him as she looked out the window. "No one came." He announced, staring in disbelief.

The whirring of a helicopter made the two look up, seeing various fly away from them. Nobody was coming, they all had other priorities. Sa-Na turned to the boy, taking her eyes off the zombies below. "I'm sorry." She suddenly told him, confusing him as he turned to her.