𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ꨄ♡ꨄ'All the time in the world to myselfI can go out and drink all day and nightBut why can't I get you off my mindI can't get you out of my head, yeahGotta get you out of my head, yeahHow can you be so fine when I'm, I'm, 아이야이야Two minus oneI can s...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'All the time in the world to myself
I can go out and drink all day and night
But why can't I get you off my mind
I can't get you out of my head, yeah
Gotta get you out of my head, yeah
How can you be so fine when I'm, I'm, 아이야이야
Two minus one
I can see you're doing really good without me, baby
Two minus one
I'm doing great myself
Hope you know I am'
2 Minus 1~SEVENTEEN.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Smoke slowly drifted from the candle that Da-Hyun had blown out. It was her fourteenth birthday and she was surrounded by her family, Sa-Na and Suhyeok stood at the front, the male holding the birthday cake for her while the girl beside him grinned as she held her phone, videoing the special moment.

    Once the candles had been blown out and everyone had said their birthday wishes to the birthday girl, she'd dragged her two best friends onto the rooftop of her house. Sure, she loved her family but she needed to get away from the crowd of people and be with the most important people in her life.

    "We have your gift but we wanted to give it to you separately," Sa-Na paused, grinning at her best friends, "like we always do."

     "And I always tell you guys not to get me anything." Da-Hyun replied, shaking her head as they grinned.

     "We chose to ignore what you said—." Suhyeok began.

     "What a surprise." Da-Hyun interrupted.

     "Interrupt me one more time and I'll throw it off this roof." Suhyeok told the girl.

     "Fine. Fine."

     Sa-Na reached into her bag, bringing out the box, messily wrapped in wrapping paper. "Can definitely tell it was you two to wrap this." Da-Hyun commented, knowing how much her friends hated wrapping present. She was always the one to wrap them as they couldn't be trusted.

     She slowly unwrapped the present and her eyes went wide as she saw the contents of the box. The first thing she noticed was a clearly handmade card made by Sa-Na and Suhyeok, their messy handwriting proudly displayed. It had a special note inside each side, one made by each person. Beside the cards was a bunch of her favourite food, paired with a bracelet that had all their initials on.

     "Guys." Da-Hyun looked over at the two with tears in her eyes.

     "Do NOT start crying in front of me or I will flip you off the fucking roof." Sa-Na warned her friend as the girl shook her head.

     "I'm not crying."

    "I can see the tears on your cheek." Suhyeok pointed out.

     "Hay fever." Da-Hyun defended.

     "It's winter."

     "Ok, yes I'm crying." Da-Hyun ran over to the two, quickly wrapping her arms around them. "I love it so much. I love you guys."

     "We love you too, dumbass."

ꨄ♡ꨄ

     A burning sensation was what Sa-Na felt as she tipped the bottle's liquids down her throat. Da-Hyun sat beside her, giggling at anything and everything. Suhyeok was the only sober one, sipping on his bottle of coke as he watched his two best friends excitedly clap over something they'd said.

    He was always the sober one, constantly checking and making sure the two were out of harms way. It was especially hard to keep Sa-Na under control, considering how impulsive she was when she was sober, that being multiplied when she was drunk. Da-Hyun wasn't as impulsive as Sa-Na, just very energetic and giggly, constantly dropping things that she was holding because she was laughing too hard.

     Suhyeok was always referred to as the mother of the group, constantly panicking whenever Sa-Na wouldn't immediately answer her phone because she was sleeping or when Da-Hyun would drink too much, taking the bottle away from her lips and ushering her to bed. He'd be the first one awake, making breakfast while preparing coffee and paracetamol for the two drunk girls.

    A chuckle escaped his lips as he shook his head, taking another sip of the drink in his hands. It was very rare he drunk and if he did he made sure it was either just a small amount or he was away from the two girls.

     "I really want lettuce." Da-Hyun announced suddenly and Sa-Na clapped her hands excitedly, getting up and running to the kitchen. On her way to the kitchen she ran into the wall beside the door, groaning as her head made contact with the solid wall. "Dumbass!"

     "Are you okay, dumbass?" Suhyeok asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

    Sa-Na said nothing but held her thumbs up to the two and continued on her way to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and pulled out the lettuce and walked back into the room, immediately jumping beside Da-Hyun. The two began to break pieces off the lettuce until they'd eaten all they could and the only remains of the once whole lettuce was the wrapper.

     As the conversation died down, Suhyeok turned to his friends, concerned and suspicious about their silence. His expression softened as he saw the two sleeping peacefully, a half eaten piece of lettuce pressed tightly in Sa-Na's hand while she laid on Da-Hyun's legs.

     "Fucking idiots." He scoffed, a grin present on his face.

     Those girls weren't his best friends they were his sisters and he knew he'd walk to the end of the earth for them. He was the oldest of the three so he felt the need to be the older brother, very overprotective but never letting it show. He knew no matter what happened, they'd always be there for him and he'd do the same for them.

     Nothing would ever change that.

ꨄ♡ꨄ

     When Sa-Na woke, Suhyeok's eyes met hers and he smiled softly at her. He and Nam-Ra no longer were tied together by that small piece of fabric but their hands were still intertwined. She stood up, walking towards the window and looking out at all the zombies, once again.

     Somebody stood beside her and considering how much everyone currently hated her she guessed it was Suhyeok. She was proved correct when she looked up to meet his eyes. He seemed happier than before and this caused the girl to squint suspiciously at him.

     "What happened while I was asleep that got you this excited?" She asked him.

     "I may have kissed Nam-Ra." He whispered and the girls jaw dropped.

     "How the actual fuck did you manage to do that?" She paused, rethinking her choice of her words and raising her hand in a shushing motion as he opened his mouth once again. "Never mind I don't want to know." She stopped again and grimaced, slapping his shoulder. "See, I knew I'd end up third wheeling."

ꨄ♡ꨄ
Words~1160.
{edited:no}