𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

ꨄ♡ꨄ'A stupid fightSet us alightWhy can't we talk about it?You're always walking outYou make it worseYou never learnI don't know how to fake itWhen we're disintegratingNo returnWe'll crash and burnYou picked him over meAnd you left with no apologyF...

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'A stupid fight
Set us alight
Why can't we talk about it?
You're always walking out
You make it worse
You never learn
I don't know how to fake it
When we're disintegrating
No return
We'll crash and burn
You picked him over me
And you left with no apology
Felt a knife in your back
Yeah, you thought I was the killer
You're lookin' in the mirror'
Crash and Burn~Maggie Lindemann.

     The group moved, sitting around the table as they all anxiously awaited to see how Gyeong-Su reacted. To pass time they tried to figure out ways that the zombies new where they were, smell, sight, hearing, etc. Most the ideas were stupid and Sa-Na was losing her patience, she probably would've hit someone if it wasn't for Suhyeok's tight grip on her hand.

     "Maybe they're drawn to smell." Wu-Jin offered, turning to Dae-Su. "They do always go after you."

     "I don't smell." Dae-Su defended.

     "You sweat a lot, Dae-Su." Ji-Min pointed out, turning to the boy beside her.

     "I sweat, but I don't smell."

     Sa-Na turned away from them and focused back on the recording studio, she was sat on the table so she had a clear view of what Gyeong-Su was doing. She felt bad for the boy and couldn't wait for him to be able to leave the room so she could slap Na-Yeon, proving that girl wrong would be the highlight of her day. She watched as Cheong-San walked over to the door, turning away from him to let him have his moment.

     Instead she decided to rest her head on Suhyeok's shoulder, allowing horrific images to make its way into her thoughts. What had happened to her mother? Was she okay? Did she make it out of the city? Was she one of them? Had she gone looking for her?

     Her eyes began to close as she let the exhaustion get to her. It wasn't a peaceful sleep by any means but it was the best she was going to get. Ji-Min looked over at the girl on Suhyeok's shoulder and gently nudged the boy. "Should we wake her up?" She asked, motioning to the girl.

     "Leave her." Da-Hyun replied for him. "I'll wake her up when Gyeong-Su comes out."

     "She can never concentrate when she's tired and she tends to be a bit more violent than usual." Suhyeok tried to explain the best he could as all the others nodded and looked down to the girl, believing she was better asleep.

ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Applause woke the girl up, shifting slightly from where she was now sat, leaning against the wall. She was confused how she had moved over here but focused her attention on Na-Yeon leaving the recording studio while everyone clapped for her. She moved to sit up right, rubbing her eyes as she watched Gyeong-Su rush out the room after her, being held back by Dae-Su, Ms. Park and Suhyeok.