Event In The Field

Jett P.O.V

We sit away from each other, faces red and staring at Skye "what are you two doing at here in your biped form? And why are your faces so red?" She sits down wrapping her tail around her paws. I turn to Sage and she shockingly looks just as lost.

I turn back to Skye and she's still waiting for an answer, "we uh, we were just sitting by the river" I internally groan at my stupid response when Skye speaks up again "that doesn't explain your biped form."

I go to say something but stop since everything I'll say will either embarrass us or give us away. Sage puts her hand on my shoulder and intervenes before something stupid can come out of my mouth. "I was just showing Jett fighting skills."

Skye nods seeming to believe that and stands "good luck, to hurt her to much" she snickers as she trots off back to the others. "Well let's get training" I look back at sage with a confused look and she reads my confusion.

"Well saying that reminded me that I need to train you. You've been more reckless lately and we have to work on that." I sigh at the fact that yes I have been more reckless but it was to impress Sage so it was for a good reason but I won't tell her that.

"Alright, let's go to the field, don't bother shifting to your wolf self. We'll be working like this" I nod and stand up following her my tail wagging behind me hoping this is a one on one training. As we're walking I can feel my heart rate picking up as we head to a different area to train.

"Alright, I want you to go as high up as you can then glide down." I nod getting myself ready since this is new to me in my biped form. I get ready and I launch myself up as high as I can and soon let myself glide down.

"How's this?" I shout down to her having to turn myself around to be able to see her, "perfect!" I look out over our home and take in the amazing view wishing Sage could see this. "Hey! The view is amazing from up here!"

I look at her and she's still looking up at me "oh yeah the view is great!" I watch her confused when I notice her tail is wagging and it finally clicks. "Sage! Quit looking!" I watch her lean over and I'm assuming she's laughing.

I let go of my grip for my gliding and fall until I'm a couple of feet from the ground and catch myself in a glide until I hit the ground. "What the hell" Sage just wags her tail holding back her laughter in front of me.

"Well I wasn't lying when I said it was a great view" she chuckles and nudges me with her shoulder "you are so lucky we are away from the others" I let out a small growl giving her a look and she just laughs again.

"If your done staring, how was that?" Sage taps her chin and nods "it was good, just as long as you remember to catch yourself before you hit the ground." She quirks a brow at me and I groan "that was one time!"

"It better stay at 'just one time' especially with that stunt Hawk" this time it's me quirking a brow at her. "Hawk?" Sage nods "it suits you. You can glide in the air, your pretty fast and your beautiful but deadly."

I go from confused to red faced in a matter of seconds after she said that. I feel my tail drop in embarrassment at the name and pout. "Okay do you prefer 'Sparrow'?" I pull my ears back at her and she laughs again.

After she stops laughing she looks up at me and her tail wags and she throws her arms around my shoulders. "Yes?" She looks around before looking back at me "there's no one out here, and I doubt anyone will come out here."

Her tail wags more and she pushes herself closer and wraps her arms around my waist. I feel my tail picking up speed just looking at her and her comment. Sage looks around again when she spots a large rock and sits next to it watching me.

I take the hint and head over to her and sit on her lap, "your fur is soft" Sage rests her head on my shoulder stroking my back and I shiver at the feeling. Her hands stroke and tangle into my fur "you have been hiding this from me?"

I let out a whine and my tail goes faster feeling her hands on my sides. I snap back to reality and I pin my arms to the sides of her grinning wolfishly. Sage is now the one whimpering and looking up at me and her tail is wagging slightly.

"Jett, lean down please" she says this looking up at me and I lean my head down and give her an open mouthed kiss and she moans into my mouth. When I lean back I catch something in my peripheral vision.

I look over and I feel Sage grab a hold on my fur trying to get my attention, I ignore her and watch for the movement when I see another biped. Without wolf features. "Sage, I see a biped over there" she pushes herself up and looks in the direction I'm looking.

She spots them to and I push her back down and shift nearing the biped. I watch him to see what he's doing when I see the gun he's holding. I back away slightly when he looks towards me and shoots. I look around and see he aimed it at Sage and she's hidden behind the rock.

I growl and shift aiming my anger at him, he looks at me and his eyes widen and he aims his gun at me and shoots but misses when I leap in the air. I'm about to through a dagger at him when a wall of poison rises.

I look and I see Viper running at us shifted in her biped form anger flashing across her face and Killjoy is behind her. Killjoy summons her turret and it runs after them, Viper shifts back into her wolf form and she grabs a hold of the biped's leg.

She releases his leg and shifts again grabbing a poison vile and stabs him with it. The poison leaves the vile into him and he screams in agony and the poison flows through him. "Go get Sage! Make sure she's okay!"

I look at Killjoy and she nods to her as they deal with the biped. I turn and rush to Sage as the poison wall rises. I run over to her and her leg is bloody, she whines in pain and I kneel down to her "can you heal it?!" she shakes her head before responding "get. Skye." Before she blacks out.