The Totaled Date

Jett P.O.V

Halfway through our dinner we end up with our chairs next to each other and the little elderflame is back in his tank with his cover over it. And honestly, I'm glad that the cover is there the little guy is to innocent and I'd like to leave it that way.

Near the end of our dinner two chairs aren't even used anymore, Sage moved her chair away and is happily sitting on my lap. "Jett, your comfy" I give her a look and she just giggles at me resting her head on my chest.

I rest my hand on her head and she nuzzles in closer before she jumps up and struggles to pull the zipper on her dress down "Jett, a little help." She looks over her shoulder at me with a frustrated look trying to get it unstuck.

I sigh and help her with the zipper and make the mistake of resting my other hand on her hip as I pull the zipper down for her and she lets out a small groan looking at me. I pull off of her quickly and she just laughs taking off her dress and showing her wolf features.

I stand and do the same thing finally able to breath now out of those clothes and before I sit back down I feel Sage's hands on my waist. I turn and look at her over my shoulder and she's looking at me with her tail slowly swaying back and forth.

"What are you doing back there?" she just looks me in the eyes then down my back before looking back up at me with her tail still going. I take her hands off my hips and turn around to look her easily in the eyes.

I set her hands back down in front of her and she looks down and grasps my hands tighter. "You want to hold my hands?" She looks me in the eyes before responding "sorta" she takes one of my hands and rests it on top of my other with her hand on top of them both.

I just watch what she's doing confused on what she's doing until I feel her hand underneath mine turns where she has a grip on both of my hands. What had happened, ended with my back flushed against the wall and my hands pinned above my head.

I look at Sage and her gaze ranks up my body to my eyes and it locks in place. Out of everyone I know, Sage is on the bottom of my list of being like this if anything it would be Reyna or Viper doing this but, Sage, the innocent healer? I would have never guessed.

I stare at her and she stares back, hard. I honestly don't mind this but my wolf has other plans, it dose not like being held down or being topped. Especially by a bottom wolf. My wolf hovers waiting to see if she tries anything, waiting to see if it needs to take control.

Sage ranks her eyes down my body again and slowly coming back up but stops before my eyes, fixated on my chest. My breathing quickens seeing her so focused on me "ever since that incident with the biped I've been desperate to finish what we started."

She says this her eyes shifting up to meet mine then they focus back on my chest. She lifts her free hand up and rests it right over my heart, her hand relaxes over it and her breathing seems to slow a bit but mine only quickens.

One, because of how close she is to me and the fact of where her hand is and two, because I'm worried on how my wolf will react to this. Her hand then slowly moves across my chest where it meets my fur and she tangles her fingers into it.

Her ears twitch and her tail sways as she feels her way through my fur "I love how soft your fur is" she says this her fingers gently stroking through it. I just allow her to keep going but my wolf is starting to lose it and is not happy being topped.

My wolf wants to snarl and snap at her but I'm holding back as much as possible since I don't want to scare her. Sage's hand moves into the thinner line of my fur that reaches my breast, her hand stops before reaching skin and she looks at me seeing if it's okay first.

I nod and she moves to skin and her touch is soft, her hand is smooth and gentle on me. I like the feeling and I'm just relaxing into it when my wolf snaps. Slipping out of her grip, grabbing both her hands in one smooth motion.

And after that is even quicker. Sage ends up bent over backwards on the table and her hands pinned above her head much harder then she had mine pinned. I stare intensely into her eyes, her eyes have slight fear in them, terrified of what could happen next.

A smirk forms on my face  as I see her pinned and venerable underneath me, her breathing quickens and her eyes are fearful. Her head turns to the side and she squeezes her eyes shut and when my voice comes out it's deeper and nothing on what I wanted to say.

"Look at you, so weak and venerable and all mine." I let out a snarl and she whimpers under me trying to pull out from under me, I lean down and start nipping gently at her neck and she starts squirming trying to get away.

I hold her there as my eyes rank her body when I hear a knock on the door, I growl aggressively at it before speaking up "go away, we're busy!" I'm about to go back to what I was doing when the door opens.

My head snaps up and it's Killjoy and Viper now standing in the door way. I look towards the two of them my ears pulled back and I growl at them and they slowly come closer to me Viper closer then Killjoy.

"Jett, come on. This isn't you now get up off of Sage and calm down" I growl at them as they get closer and my grip tightens on Sage's wrists and that's when Viper moves quickly and grabs me and Killjoy removes my hand off of Sage's wrists.

I fight in Viper's grip as Sage stands and brushes herself off and that's when I see it, she brings a hand to her face and wipes by her eyes and my heart sinks and I snap out of whatever trance I was in and fight harder out of Viper's grip and wrap myself around Sage and burying my face in the crook of her neck.

I hold onto her tightly with my face buried to her neck and wanting to tear up with how bad I feel from that happening. I only takes a minute for Sage to wrap her arms back around me and she holds me close with one hand when I hear footsteps leaving and the door shuts.

Sage's second arm comes around my waist and holds onto me closely and I just hold her tighter. "I'm so sorry Sage, I didn't mean-" Sage pulls back and cuts me off by pulling me into a kiss to stop me from rambling.

"Just relax, it's not your fault. Okay?" I nod and rest my head on her shoulder and Sage rests her chin on my head leaving her arms wrapped around me. Sage ends up stroking my back relaxing and calming me down quickly.