Club Night

Jett P.O.V

My heart stops for a second seeing her like this, so submissive allowing me to do what I please. I quickly ungag her before speaking "we can do this later but for now, I have something fun planned for the whole pack."

Sage pouts giving me a look "look, promise we can come back to this but it's time to get everyone here because I have an amazing surprise for all of us." I stand and head out the door and Sage follows and I start calling Brimstone.

~~1 hour later~~

Soon the house if full, everyone is here together for the first time in a while but before things continue we bring Fade down and officially introduce her. And luckily with our convincing and all the evidence we have on these people Brimstone softens and welcomes her.

"Okay everyone settle down!" I stand on a chair grabbing everyone's attention, "okay so in celebration of our newest pack member I have something very special planned for all of us." I nod to Sage and she grabs a suitcase from the other room and brings it out here.

"I have planned a fun club outing for all of us and I've bought everyone their outfits so we can have fun." Everyone huddles together as they each get their new clothes and Brimstone comes up to me.

"I'm very proud of you six for finding our black mailer and keeping her on our side." He rests his hand on my shoulder and gives me a smile before heading off, I grin to myself and Sage walks over.

"What was that about?" I hug her before speaking "we've got a win on our side that's for sure." I laugh and Sage embraces back "good I'm glad, just hold up you're promise later." I nod before looking around and giving her a quick kiss before we get ready.

~~At the club~~

We arrive and Reyna is already pushing her way in and the second the door is open the music is blaring, the lights are dimmed and there are a bunch of colorful lights around and a dance floor. Not to mention the bunch of humans there.

I head to the bar and look at all the drinks, "can I get 19 shots of fireball please?" The guy working gives me a look and starts making them when Skye walks up "hey don't worry about this, shots on me. You set this up I might as well help you out."

I thank her and she takes the bill and I take my shot from the bunch and drink it fast. The liquid flowing down my throat burning slightly but good. He finishes the rest and Skye puts them on a tray and brings them to the others.

Soon after Sage sits next to me and leans her head on my shoulder "I'm not drinking again, especially after last time." I grin and rest my arm around her waist and we stand and head to the dance floor.

"Just know I have not clue what I'm doing" she giggles and gives me a grin "I'll teach you." And that she does, she shows me how and I follow her moves and she follows me. I take a look around spotting everyone seeing what their up to.

Everyone is mostly just talking and dancing but a few catch my eye, I spot Reyna talking up a girl near the wall, Killjoy seems to be begging Viper to dance with her and Neon is gracefully dancing with Fade as if they've done it a thousand times.

I look back at Sage and she's looking sheepish and taking quick looks at me, "what's wrong?" I give her a look and she brings herself near me "no one is watching, could we try something new?"

I nod and she turns facing her back to me and gets frustrated at something. "I'm to tall compared to you" she huffs and turns back around leaning her head on my shoulder. "Why don't you bend down then?"

Her eyes light up and I laugh as she turns back around and crouches slightly and wrapped her arms above her head and around mine pressing her back up against me.

"What are you..." My words trail off as she starts grinding against my front and she picks up a momentum and keeps at it until her arms and legs give and she turns back around grinning.

My face is flushed red and I have no words to this. She quickly kisses my cheek and she drags me to a bench so we can sit. "That was uh wow" Sage grins at me before standing and moving to straddle my lap.

"You know if Brim sees this we can get in trouble right?" She shrugs "It's not like he can tell in this lighting who we are." Sage leans forward and pulls me into a hungry kiss and I happily return it.

I swipe my tongue across her lips asking entry and she quickly allows me in, her hips rocking forward to close any remaining gaps between us. The music changes and Sage pulls away panting and she drags me into the dance floor.

I take a look around spotting Viper and Killjoy on the floor together, Killjoy seems to be trying to get Viper to dance still, and she does just swaying slightly and Killjoy dances around her.

Sage pulls me into another kiss, this time a gentle one. "You are feeling quite bold tonight" Sage rolls her eyes at me and wraps her arm around my waist, edging me to dance with her.

After a few attempts I give into her and she's very pleased with herself. As I dance along with the music I spot Neon and Fade still glued at the hip. Neon follows Fade around like a lost puppy, I silently laugh at her now knowing something I can use against her later.

I focus back on Sage and I playfully spin her and she laughs and gives a quick kiss when I pull her close. We laugh together and sit down after the song ends and Reyna comes up to us smirking.

"Either of you have a hair tie I can have, my cariño needs one" I look at Sage and she takes her hair down and hands the tie to Reyna. "I can assume I'm not getting that back?" Reyna shakes her head and is about to walk away when I stop her.

"Go easy on the girl this time yeah? Maybe you'll get more then a one night stand" She flicks me off as she walks off and I laugh looking at Sage. I open my mouth but my words catch in my throat and I turn away looking at the floor.

"You uh you look good with your hair down" it's silent for a minute before I feel her hand rest on mine and I look up at her, she gives me a soft smile and all to soon we have to wrap things up and head home.