Heading Home

Jett P.O.V

We headed home and the second we were through the doors Sage was on me. Her lips on mine as she pulls me in for a rough kiss, only pulling away for a breath when Fade walks in carrying a very drunk Neon.

Neon picks her head up looking at us and glares at us "Ha--zel....is mine" we look at Fade and she's giving a very un-amused look. "I need to get this one to bed, she's out of it." We nod in agreement as she walks by carrying Neon up the stairs to their room.

When Fade is out if sight, Sage moves her hands to my hips giving me a hungry look. "You promised, remember?" She pulls me in by the waist and locking her eyes with mine, her eyes full of want and desire.

I pull her into a deep kiss and I can taste alcohol on her. She grabs my wrist and moves my hand where she wants it and leans her head on my shoulder trying to force back a yawn.

I can feel her arousal through her underwear and as much as I'd love to continue and go until we please, I force myself back and place my hands on her shoulders holding her at arms length.

"You need to go to bed Sage, you aren't in your right mind to be doing this. Plus we have to pack up and head home tomorrow since we have the whole situation under enough control that we don't have to live with people anymore."

She gives me a saddened look and moves to the couch "I'm more aware then you realize Sunwoo, I just, I'm going to miss it here just a little. It felt nice getting away for once even if it was just for a mission."

She looks up at me and she has mixed emotions written on her face, I notice the most prominent one of her being upset and the rest following. "Don't be to upset about it, we could probably convince Brim to let us visit here and there."

I sit with her, holding her hand and trying to lighten the mood. She nods before resting her head on my shoulder "could we at least do a little bit before we head to bed?" I give her a look and she laughs a little before kissing the palm of my hand.

"Fine, we don't have to then but, we probably won't have many chances when we get home." I huff at her before tackling her and pinning her to the couch. "You can't guilt trip me that easily." She tilts her head at me.

"Me? Guilt trip you? I could never, how could you accuse me of that" I give her another look before rolling my eyes and leaning down bringing Sage into a deep kiss. When I do this I catch either a sound of surprise or a moan escape her throat.

~~ Morning ~~

"For the love of all things holy could you not fuck on the couch?!" I jump awake and Neon is glaring at me and Fade is nowhere to be found. I rub the sleep out of my eyes, waking myself up before responding.

"We didn't, just passed out and didn't want to head to bed. But at least WE weren't shit faced drunk last night." I hear a bark of laughter from the other room and Neon mumbles to herself, walking to the kitchen.

Sage is the last to wake up pushing herself upwards on the couch taking a look around before speaking up. "Guess we were to tired even for the bed." She yawns and stretches before leaning over for a quick kiss.

~~few hours later~~

We finished packing everything up and now we're waiting out front with everyone else, Fade and Neon are chatting, Killjoy and Viper are doing their headcount to make sure we have everything and we didn't leave anything in the houses.

I'm checking something when Phoenix comes and taps my shoulder. "Make sure Brim doesn't find out about you. You know how he feels about relationships between everyone." I sigh and nod "yeah, I'm keeping it in mind."

He gives me a concerned look and I look over at Sage and I give a soft smile "I won't let anything happen, I put my life on it. And if something does then so be it, I'm not leaving her over some stupid rule."

He laughs and pats my back "I respect that Jett, your determined" soon enough a few cars pull up and we start putting our stuff in the back. We tell the drivers where to drop us off, using camping as our story, and we head off.

I sit in the back with Sage and she watches out the window at everything passing by, I lean over to her and drop my voice so only she can hear "we'll be back for another mission soon." She looks over her shoulder at me and her mouth tugs up to a grin and she nods.

She rests her head on my shoulder and I hold her hand and we sit in comfortable silence when I get an idea. I pull out my phone and play music for us and she looks at me with a smile.

She hums along tapping her hands on her legs for a while when a song she knows comes on and she starts singing along. I watch her completely unfold relaxing into it singing along and smiling.

I turn on my camera and start recording us as I join in with her and by the end of it we're laughing and shoulder to shoulder. I stop recording and send it to the others in the group chat getting mixed responses of not caring and some sending hearts.

After a while on the road we're at our stop getting out and getting everything, we pay the drivers, and leave a tip for putting up with us, and we start heading home. Some carry more then we can handle passing bags off to each other when needed.

We make our way through the clearing spotting our home after our long walk. We head back and Brim is instantly on us telling us everything. "Fade has a den for herself next to Neon. And on top of that you have to meet Harbor and Gekko."