Shopping Trip

Jett P.O.V

I lay out on the couch as Viper, Sage, Fade and Killjoy leave and I watch the celling when footsteps grab my attention. I sit up and Neon is digging through the fridge "Hey, Tala, whatcha doing?"

She stops and looks over her shoulder at me with a glare "don't you dare call me that" I roll my eyes "don't friends go by their names to each other? I mean Fade called you by your name and we've been friends for much longer."

She throws something at me and I catch it mid air "thanks for the strawberry!" Neon huffs at me "when did you become more tolerable? And how? You're not as much of a pain in the ass as you normally are."

I shrug "it's called getting laid, you should try it sometime" I say this with a grin and she snarls at me "we won't be talking about that." Her gaze holds mine and I give her a nod before I get an idea.

"While everyone is off doing boring work, want to head out with me? Girls day" I imitate Raze and Neon just rolls her eyes with a smile. "Sure, just let me get dressed. Can't really head out looking like an animal."

~~At The Mall~~

We look through stores for a bit and do window shopping when we finally find the store I wanted to show her. "Okay here's the store I wanted to show you" she looks at the spray painted name on the sign and looks at me.

"Spencer's?" I nod "you have to trust me on this" she nods and follows me in. The store is quite open and has a couple of changing rooms and sitting areas so I pull her over to a bench and sit her down.

"What's this for? Weren't we going to look around?" I nod before speaking "yes but you have to tell me about your love life in bed" her face grows pale and soon turns red within seconds of me saying this.

"W-why is this important?" I groan at her and roll my eyes "are you going to let me help you or not?" She sighs and after a minute of bantering she breaks. "What is she into?" She thinks for a minute and scratches the back of her neck.

"Very dominating, she is into mostly making sure she's in charge. Even though it was one time" I nod and stand telling her to wait there and I soon return with a pair of black fluffy hand cuffs.

She damn nearly chokes when seeing them and gives me a look "what in the world-" "you said Fade likes dominating right?" Neon nods and I continue "well she can use this instead of her radiant powers."

I lower my voice to a whisper when mentioning Fade's radiant abilities and Neon takes the cuffs from my hands and looks them over. "My hands just go in these holes?" I nod and stand her up showing her some more things.

She scans everything and grabs another thing that I nearly died when I saw her pick it up. I watch her examine it and look at the back. "It looks like it would fit her hips" I look away trying not to laugh at her and her lack of knowledge on this thing.

"The straps are adjustable" I point out to her quickly and she nods putting it in the basket and continuing to look. I grab a couple of things and toss them in for myself when Neon spots something that catches her eye.

She takes it off the rack looking it over and looking back at me "should I?" She shows me the package and I scan it over and it's blue and barely covering anything with an added frill around the waist.

"I uh" I look away and give her a nod having to think over a few life decisions before looking for a one and finding a black one that covers more with the added bonus of a silencer and nearly have a coughing fit before quickly putting it away with the other stuff I have picked out.

We look around a little more when Neon grabs my attention. "What's up?" She points to something and I get it down gently. "What is this?" I look it over and hold back a laugh, "Neon this is a harness."

She tilts her head at me and I hand it to her, "one second" I look around and spot an employee. "Can my friend try on the harness?" I say this with my voice toned down seeing some younger people in the store.

They nod and point to the changing room "as long as it's over her clothes it's fine" I thank her and head back over to Neon "let's go to the changing room and as long as it's over your clothes it's fine."

She nods and we make our way over to the changing room and she takes it out looking it over. "Uh this is a lot more confusing then I thought it'd be." I walk into the changing room with her and with both of us we managed to get it on her.

"Okay, do you want it?" She looks it over checking all the straps and giving it an odd look "what do I even do with this?" I sigh at her lack of knowledge on this before explaining.

"Simple, you put it on under clothing or before she goes down on you and once she sees it she'll lose her mind. It's basically telling her that she has full control over you like your her obedient pet."

She nods, takes it off and puts it with the things we're planning on getting and we head to the register. The girl takes everything out of the basket and starts scanning everything and looks at Neon and Neon looks away.

"Her girlfriend is kinky" the girl behind the counter holds back a laugh and Neon whips around at me "Jett!" I laugh at her and she grumbles "not like you're any better." I give her a glare before taking out what I need and pay for everything.

~~Back Home~~

By the time we're home we are charging and adding batteries to everything. I hand Neon hers and I take mine and we sit in a comfortable silence for a while before Neon asks a question.

"So, you are going to have to explain some of this stuff to me" she moves the few things she does know, harness, handcuffs, strap on and the outfit, but leaves everything else laying on the bed for me to explain.

"Where do you want me to start?" She looks around and picks one thing up looking it over and glances at me. "That's a vibrator, you need to let it change before you can officially use it but you or Fade turn that on and use it on sensitive areas."

She asks questions about everything else she got and a few of the things I got when we hear a knock on the bedroom door. "Who is it?" "Hawk? You in there? Can I come in?" I grin at Sage's voice and Neon rolls her eyes as she's gathering her things.

Sage walks in and her face redens seeing some things still out "I went out shopping with Neon while you guys were working and got a few things." Neon heads to her room with her bag and Sage sits down looking at everything.

Her focus is drawn to the gag and she picks it up looking it over. She looks back at me and I look away slightly "that uh that I didn't think you'd want, but that particular outfit was only available with it."

She holds it then hovers it above her mouth and gives me a smirk. I quickly bat a hand at her and cover my face with my other hand looking away from her, "you can't do that, your a tease."

She stands and sheds her clothes covering herself with her fur, she then picks up the gag looking at how to undo it. My heart races in my chest as she opens it up lifting it to her mouth holding it in place as she tightens it in place. She sits in front of me and looks up at me making puppy eyes and wagging her tail slowly.