A Turn In Rolls

Killjoy P.O.V

I look at Viper pinned underneath me and she is giving me a scowl. I stare at her for a little longer before Viper flips us around and she has me pinned, I look at her before I snap out of whatever that was and my ears pull back and swallow hard.

"Uh, hi?" Viper's face hardens as she looks at me a small growl starting to leave her throat. Her scowl changes to possessive within seconds, her tail slowly swishes behind her and her ears stand tall. I look at Viper and she stares back at me watching me hard.

I look at her and her eyes are full of possession as she pins me to the wall I glance to the sides looking for a way out but, anyway I try will be blocked by Viper. I look next to me and her toned arms are pinned hard next to me.

I look up her arms where her raven fur meats her pale skin. Looking up more I see her shoulders where there's a small scar running through her fur. I go to look more but I hear another growl from Viper and that snaps my head back up.

Her arms probably aren't needed to hold me in place, her emerald eyes are already doing that pretty easily. My eyes meet hers and that's all I she needs to stop me from moving around. Her eyes are pinning me in place, and I don't want to move. I want her to continue.

I let a whine escape my throat and I push myself as close to the wall as I can get. Viper seems to approve of my actions because of the small growl that she lets out, then she get's closer by flattening her forearm to the wall making sure there's nowhere I can wiggle out from.

Not only is her face closer but it then dawns on me that her front is pressed against mine, I flick my eyes down but I can't for long when Viper lets out a demanding growl. I swallow hard looking at her and she closes any remanding gap between our bodies.

There wasn't much but apparently there was some. I stand there longer just looking at her and she seems to grow tired of this and snaps her hand to under my chin. I squirm knowing what's coming and Viper gives me a smirk leaning in but not to where I thought.

She leans in and whispers to me "I love seeing you squirm" she then nips me and I let out a yelp, in slight shock of this side of her. Who knew Viper could be this controlling, I knew she was boss on the field but this is driving me nuts and she knows it.

She moves her hands to my shoulders next keeping her arms bent and keeps her focus on something and I don't know what that something is until I feel her mouth on my neck and another yelp escapes. I want it to last longer, so, so much longer but we are interrupted by a call from the others.

Viper pulls off me and goes to deal with it leaving me weak in the knees and to fall to the floor. I sit on the floor trying to figure out what just happened, but my mind just sticks to the thought and the feeling of her mouth on me before she pulled away.

I look over at her a moan wanting to leave me but I keep it in for now not wanting to interrupt her while she's in contact with the others. So, I focus my attention to the floor looking for something, anything to get my mind off what just happened.

But everything I try I end up just stealing looks at Viper, which isn't getting my mind off of what happened. I give up trying to ignore her and just watch Viper and my eyes just rank up and down her looking at her toned frame.

Eventually, Viper turns to look at me and seems to be listening to one of the others talking and catches me staring. She quirks a brow at me, my ears fall and I just stare at her. I go to look away but my eyes stay locked on hers and I see a smirk start to form on Viper's face.

She turns away and finishes up the call with the others before pulling her attention back to me. I'm about to pull my attention away from her but I stop when she advances on me. She stops in front of me and sits herself down in front of me.

"I'm going to make sure you know something" I tilt my head at her trying to figure out what she means before she continues. "I don't do your romance. No stupid comments or waste of time dates." She says this coldly giving me a hard look.

I look at her trying to figure out what she means and it clicks quickly. I nod not knowing what to say and my eyes fall to her lips but I bring my focus up back to her eyes hoping she didn't catch me staring.

My hopes that she didn't catch me die fast when she moves herself closer to me giving me a look. "I saw that, don't think I didn't" I pull myself back and realize I can't do so anymore since the wall was much closer then I thought it was.

What happens next is to fast to for me to prosses on how it happened but it happened. I blink stupidly at Viper who now has me pinned to the wall and her possessiveness in her eyes is back as she holds me in place.

My wolf in me submits easily to her yet I try to hide it so Viper can't sense it but she's far to smart for cover ups. "You want this don't you?" I shrink into myself a little and shake my head but Viper isn't having any of it.

"I know your lying, I can smell it on you. Your wolf is submitting into this and wants this" my mouth goes dry, ears fall and my tail sways slightly. Viper of course sees this and her tail sways while standing tall, her confidence showing.

I start to squirm under her and Viper's wolf seems to get annoyed at this and she sets her hands on my shoulders leaning on me to hold me down. My eyes flick to hers, those emerald eyes piercing into me.

Viper huffs getting impatient for me to do anything so she grabs a hold of my jaw and tilts my head up to make sure I'm looking at her. I swallow as she stares me down not able to take my eyes away from hers.

Viper's other hand traces my side and my breathing catches as she traces her hand up and down my side. I can't help the movement I make feeling her thumb stroking my hip bone and when Viper catches my movement she growls stopping me.

Now out of options on how to get her to stop this teasing, and my wolf being submissive to her, I don't feel like being growled at again. So, I let any ounce of restriction on myself go and I let out a moan.

Finally that did it, I watch something in her eyes tick. Her right hand moves from my hip to my thigh and her left hand moves from my jaw to the back of my head. I doesn't take long at all for her to pull me into a deep kiss, her tongue pushing it's way in my mouth causing me to let out another moan. She holds this on me for a minute until she pulls back leaving me panting and her giving me a look of claim.