Woodsy walk

Sage P.O.V

Jett managed to drag me out to a huge human shopping center and she's running around like a young pup excided to explore the world for the first time. "Sage! Come check this out!" She runs over grabbing my hand and dragging me over to a store.

She picks up a shirt with a wolf on it and holds up a hand and growls, I can't help but laugh at her childish behavior. She trots off into the store and I follow behind with a short distance watching her hop around the store.

A woman walks up to me as I'm watching her "Looks like you got lucky with your daughter." She laughs looking at Jett "daughter?" I look at her with a confused look and she looks back at me "yeah, she seems really behaved being on her own."

"She's not my daughter" she looks between me and Jett and an odd look flashes her face "so, your not the mother of this girl?" I shake my head confused what she means "hey little girl come here."

I stand on alert as she walks away from me over to Jett "do you know that lady over there? And where are your parents?" Jett looks over at me and back at her "Sage? Yeah I know her?"

The woman looks between me and Jett before asking again. "Where are your parents?" Jett looks confused making her way over to me and tangling her fingers in mine "I'm an adult thank you very much."

She snarks at her and squeezes my hand tighter as if using it as an anchor for herself. The woman gives us an odd look as if she still doesn't believe us so Jett huffs, looks at me and pulls me down to her level.

She glances over to make sure she's watching before yanking me into a rough yet gentle kiss and pulling back to look at her. "Is that adult enough for you?" And as if to mark her point she wraps her arms around me resting her head on my chest.

The woman has mixed emotions on her face before turning and leaving. I walk over to a dress and ask if I can go try it on, the guy working here nods and points me where I can go and try it on.

Before I shut the door Jett slips in and sits down watching me. "Jett you probably can't be in here." She shrugs sitting with her hands between her legs grinning "I just wanna see you in that, that's all."

I roll my eyes at her and turn away changing into the dress. I get it about halfway up when I feel fingertips brush down my back, "Jett, not in here" I tell her over my shoulder when I feel her embrace herself onto me from behind.

"A little bit won't hurt right?" I feel her lips brush against my neck and it's takes everything in me not to encourage what she's doing right now. She starts leaving kisses now and I cover my mouth to hopefully suppress the groan I release.

"Jett, not right now." She gives up resting her chin on my shoulder, "you're no fun Sage.... Don't you like the thrill?" I glare at her and she raises her hands in defense before sitting back down. "I'll get you one day."

I ignore her fully pulling the dress up looking in the mirror, I gently hugs my body and curves and I turn to Jett and she looks me up and down. "It looks gorgeous on you" she pauses before speaking again "you look even more gorgeous without all that human clothing on."

She smirks at me waiting for my answer "I-I don't know if you mean wolf like or sexually" she shrugs "why nothing both?" I roll my eyes before taking off the dress and putting my clothes back on.

As we leave the dressing room we get multiple odd looks as we pay and leave. "You are going to get us caught at some point." "Come on Sage we both know you wanted it." Jett pouts looking away "maybe I did but that place was far to small to make it work" her eyes flick to me and I just keep walking ahead.

Neon P.O.V

I start on my way back home listening to the trees blow when I hear leaves crunch behind me. I turn and see an embarrassed looking Fade as she stops in her tracks when I turn and look at her.

"Are you following me?" She looks back and forth before coming up with an answer "no, I'm just walking in the same direction as you." I roll my eyes sitting down facing her "you may be able to see nightmares but your terrible at lying."

She also sits and looks off in the distant night sky "it's a lot to ask but I'd like to stay with you for a while." I stare dumbly at her and she looks down folding her ears down "you must be crazy, if the others found you, you'd be dead or thrown into questioning from what you've done."

She looks back up and rolls her eyes "clearly you care enough to let me know that and I doubt you'll just leave me here. I'll just find you again" I growl out at her and she just wraps her tail around her paws unfazed.

I turn ignoring her and continue walking back and after a while of walking I hear a twig snap behind me. I look over my shoulder and to my surprise she's still tagging along with me and walks up next to me holding her gaze on mine.

"You just don't quit do you?" She shrugs and waits for me to continue walking which I reluctantly do and she follows next to me all the way back like she's done it a thousand times before.

"Stay right here, I need to talk with them so they know I'm back and I'll be right back." She nods and I walk within the tree line of the dens and Brimstone is standing waiting  for me. "There you are, you took quite awhile did you run into anything? Maybe the black mailer?"

I get on edge as he says this and it hurts me to lie but I have to "I didn't see the black mailer but I did run into some bipeds, but no worry they were dealt with and no one was killed." He nods and turns but speaks before he leaves.

"I'm going to need you to head up to the others and get at little more help since they've had a few run ins already." And with that he leaves to head to bed, I look around to make sure no one is around and I head over to Fade.

"I can't believe I'm allowing this especially since I can get in a lot of trouble with you being here but let's go." I turn and head to my den and she follows behind keeping silent as she walks where I have to look behind me to make sure she's still there.

I get to my den and allow her in and I follow in behind "I have to leave tomorrow to catch up with everyone else and that mean I can't leave you her so unfortunately you have to come with, hopefully Jett and Sage will understand."

I say this aloud but more to myself when I hear a hum "you're really going out of your way to keep me unseen, it's honestly impressive." she snarks and I give her a growl in response "I hope for everyone's sake you don't get noticed."

Race to the spikeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara