Chapter 3

We arrive at the docks and we all head inside "stay with me" Steve orders and I nod my head, we split off from the others and Steve clutches his shield tightly "you really think there will be a fight?" I ask in a whisper and he shrugs his head "fo...

We arrive at the docks and we all head inside "stay with me" Steve orders and I nod my head, we split off from the others and Steve clutches his shield tightly "you really think there will be a fight?" I ask in a whisper and he shrugs his head "for all we know Ultron could be here right now. We need to stay on our guard."

We find Ultron, he is talking to someone out of our view, Thor and Tony reach us and Tony says "ah Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." He turns to us, I notice two young people, the advanced from our last mission standing behind him.

"If I have to" Ultron says simply and as he stalks towards us in his new body Thor says "nobody has to break anything." The two teenagers step ever closer and their leader sarcastically says "clearly you've never made an omelet." Ok so he was definitely made by Tony because that sounds just like him. Tony turns to me "he beat me by one second" as though reading my thoughts, I let an amused smile flash on my face for a split second before shaking my head.

The silver haired boy wearing a white and black shirt and black pants steps forward "ah, yes. He's funny" he says capturing all of our attention "Mr Stark it's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" He glances at the bombs that surround us, waiting to be transported somewhere and detonated. "This was never my life." Tony says with a hint of regret in his tone and I flex my fists "you two can still walk away from this" i address them and the girl gives us a sarcastic pouty face "oh, we will" she says like a mother talking to a child.

Steve steps forward, in front of Tony "I know you have suffered" he says and Ultron starts to laugh "Captain America" he says "God's righteous man. Pretending you can live without a war." Then his tone changes to more lighthearted "I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Thor flips his hammer in his hand as a sign of power and cuts the robot off "if you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Ultron starts walking towards us and I let the cosmic energy rise up and into my fists "I think you're confusing peace with quiet" he snaps.

Tony who doesn't seem to particularly care cuts into the conversation "uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" The robot tilts his head to the side and I flex my fingers out, sending pulses of energy through my body "I'm glad you asked" he says "because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." And the robots fall onto us from seemingly no where.

The one that falls onto my grabs my arms, hindering my abilities. I grit my teeth at it's iron clad grip and bring the energy from my palms, dragging it all the way to my eyes where I shoot it like lasers. Like Ikaris. The robot flies back, severely damaged and I launch myself at it, grabbing it by the deck and forcing all of my energy into it before it explodes into tiny metal pieces.

Just then I am flipped onto my back and I catch a wave of silver shoot past me. I grimace before getting up, I only make it to a sitting position before a foot is pressed into my chest, pushing me back down "you don't want to do this" I warn to the silver haired boy above me. He gives me a cocky smirk and then an innocent shrug "no I think I do." He says in a thick accent, I try to place where he is from while I grab his foot, twisting and I flip him over in a similar move that he did to me.