Chapter 13

I arrive in Spain, the bright sun beating down instantly

I arrive in Spain, the bright sun beating down instantly. I turn around and look through the portal, Druig is still standing there staring at me. I turn away again and I push my hair away from my face and take in my surroundings. The last time I was here, it was just a small village but now it is fully of brick lined alleyways and different stores lining the streets. I sigh heavily and head to a bar with a familiar name for a drink.

"Hola?" A unfamiliar voice says and I turn around, there stands middle aged looking man who has tattoos I recognise lining his arms. "Your tattoos, where are they from?" I ask in quick Spanish, stepping forward and motioning to his arms. The man crosses them, looking down and then looking back at me "nothing a pretty little thing like you would recognise." He says.

I refrain from rolling my eyes, instead I smirk and walk closer to him. I raise a hand and place it on his arm, giving him doe eyes "well why don't you buy me a drink and tell me about it.' The man smirks and signals to the bar man. Two drinks appear beside us and we cheers the drink. "How has no one snatched a pretty girl like you up yet?" He asks, I smile and lean against the bar casually.

"I haven't found anyone that can keep up with my temper yet." I answer flirtily, the man chuckles and leans forward tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Or maybe no one has been brave enough to tame you." He says, I feel like throwing up but instead start laughing and bite my lip in what I hope is a seductive way "so what about the tattoos?" I ask trying to return the conversation to what I want "what's the story behind them?" This makes the man lean closer to me and with a low voice says "the story behind these tattoos would break your beautiful mind."

-

Before I know it, I am making out with him against the wall of the alley way outside of the bar when I hear someone clearing their throat. That doesn't deter us and we continue with what we are doing before it happens again before a voice saying "Javier will you stop making out with our founder before I cut off both your hands for insolence." The man, Javier, jumps back wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

His eyes wide and staring at me like I am some kind of alien, which I guess I am. "Wha- What?" He asks in English with a slight accent, I rub the back of my neck and look over at the old man standing at the end of the alley. He has a walking stick in one hand and the other is in his coat pocket, despite it being hot outside, it is still technically winter in Spain. "You are a real buzzkill, Enzo, you know that?" I say walking towards him, the man chuckles lightly and holds out the hand not clutching the cane.

"You know I love you jefe, but seriously stop making out with the staff. It's bad for business." He fires back, I laugh before embracing him tightly. "Wait, what's going on right now?" My make out partner asks coming over, I step back and give him a satisfied smirk "well Javier, the next time a girl asks about your tattoos. You tell them."