PNATION

After two years of bouncing between companies, I'm on the verge of giving up. I've tried SM, YG and BigHit, but it was exactly like what happened with JYP. I even tried smaller companies, but none of them were brave enough to take me on.

I can't bring myself to call my aunt to tell her that, after everything, I want to go back to the Caribbean, so I go to the centre of Seoul and set up a busk. But, before I can start singing, a man in sunglasses and a mask approaches me.

"Forgive me for interrupting," He says. "But aren't you Y/N from Sixteen?"
"Um, yes. That's me." I'm used to being recognised at this point – it's not like I blend in.
"Brilliant! I'm opening a new company, and I would be honoured if you'd be my first idol." I wince – how am I supposed to turn him down without sounding rude?
"I don't want to sound rude," I begin tentatively. "But who are you?"

The man laughs, taking off his sunglasses and mask, and suddenly, standing in front of me is none other than the legendary PSY himself.

"Oh my gosh!" I squeal. I take a moment to compose myself. "Sorry, it's just, wow... it's actually you."
"Yes," He laughs. "Now, about my offer?"
"Of course! A million times yes!"

He smiles.

"Well, if you're not busy, how about we get started?"