JESSI SHOWTERVIEW

A month later, I finish my tour, and after a week's break of complete radio silence, everything glides into action as Jessi, HyunA and Dawn release their first songs under Pnation.

To break the silence to my fans, I go on the first episode of Jessi Showterview.

~ YOUR OUTFIT ~

"Hello and welcome," Jessi begins

"Hello and welcome," Jessi begins. "To the first, debut episode of Jessi Showterview, where we have a very special guest. Everyone, please welcome ZeeZee!"

I walk in smiling, give Jessi a hug and take a seat.

"All right, so we're going to get straight into it with the Close-up Interview." Jessi picks up the self-cam, stands up and points it at you. "Please introduce yourself and your Charming Point."
"Okay," I smile, adjusting myself in my seat. I place my hands so they frame my face and smile. "Hello, I'm ZeeZee, and my charming point is... my hair!" I say, giving my curls a flick.
"Agreed," Jessi smiles, scrunching it affectionately. She puts down the camera and takes a seat.

"Well, boringly enough, I have some questions for you to answer. So, here we go: How was being on tour?"
"Oh it was amazing! I loved it so much: meeting the fans, the energy, getting to use some languages – I just loved it!"
"And, the big question is: What are you going to do next?"
"Well... I can't quite spill the beans yet, but I'm taking on a huge project, so stay tuned. Something I can announce though, is that I've been nominated for the Grammys!"
"SERIOUSLY?!"

She stands up and gives me a hug.

"So you'll be the first K-pop Idol to go to the Grammys then?"
"That's right."
"Yah, that's insane!" She grins. "I'm actually jealous."
"You could be my plus one..."
"You can do that?!"
"Indeed I can."

"YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! JESSI IS GOING TO THE GRAMMYS!!!"

Everyone laughs.