DEBUT REACTION

~ TWICE VLIVE: MOMO, NAYEON, SANA ~

Nayeon goes to the comments section and reads, "Have you seen ZeeZee's debut?" The three of them smile.
"Of course we have," Sana laughs. "It's brilliant."
"We pre-ordered it – so proud."
"Momo's definitely her biggest fan," Naeyon teases. "She's watched all the MVs a thousand times."
"So what?" Momo laughs. "I'm not embarrassed."

Sana puts on Knock and they start dancing along.

~ ATEEZ VLIVE: HONGJOONG, SEONGHWA ~

"Did you see ZeeZee's debut?" Seonghwa asks Hongjoong between mouthfuls of ramen.
"The Knock Knock girl?"
"Yeah."
"Well obviously," He laughs. "Atiny, have you seen her?"
"She's really talented," Seonghwa smiles. "She debuted a couple days ago – the first mixed idol ever. She's an all-rounder and writes all her along songs."
"Why don't you just send her a love letter already?" Hongjoong jokes.
"Shut up," Seonghwa blushes.

~ BTS VLIVE: J-HOPE ~

"So, I don't know if Army have heard," He begins. "But there's this new female soloist called ZeeZee – she's actually Y/N from Sixteen. I was talking about her ages ago. She just debuted recently and she's amazing – an all-rounder! You have to check out the album." He looks at the comments. "My favourite song has to be Meow – it's really catchy. I don't say this often, but I'd really love to collaborate with her. Yeah, she's just awesome."

~ SEVENTEEN VLIVE: VERNON AND JOSHUA ~

Joshua and Vernon sit together eating ramen. Joshua picks up his phone and looks at the comments.

"Would we ever collaborate with ZeeZee? I-"
"Yes," Vernon says immediately. Joshua bursts out laughing. "What? She's awesome. I remember watching Sixteen as a trainee – she was my favourite."
"Mine too," Joshua chimes.
"I er, I think I cried when they announced the final lineup," Vernon says, blushing slightly. "It was so racist though... Anyway, I was a big fan – still am. So, if she reached out for a collab, I would personally force the rest of the members."
"I doubt it would take much forcing," Joshua laughs. "We're all really big fans."

~ GOT7 VLIVE: JACKSON ~

I collapse on my bed, every muscle sore after an intense dance practice before my debut performance. I check my phone and see a notification for Jackson's Vlive. I smile and start to watch.

"So have you guys seen ZeeZee's debut song? It's the best I've ever seen – minus mine of course." He looks at the comments. "Have I met her? Yeah, so, when she was still a JYP trainee, I taught her to play the guitar – like, every time I was free we'd eat lunch and have a lesson." He frowns slightly. "She was like my little sister. Do we still talk? Yeah – as much as we can anyway. I called her as soon as her debut was announced – I couldn't be prouder."

I chuckle, tearing up slightly.

'Ah, stop being a sob,' I comment.

He looks surprised for a second, before chucking and tearing up too.
"Fuck off," He chuckles.

'Can I join?' I comment.

"Y-yeah of course – just gimme a sec."

A couple button presses later and he adds me to the Vlive.

I smile, waving both hands.

"Hey! Long-time no see!"

He takes one look at me and puts his head in his hands, crying – I start to panic.

"Jackson? JACKSON?! Hey, hey, it's okay, I-"
"I'm so proud of you!" He smiles, laughing and crying all at once. I start laughing.
"That's what you're crying about?!"
"Maybe..."

We laugh and he takes a deep breath, wiping his tears.

"Ahgase, please meet my good friend ZeeZee!"

We cheer.

"Wah, this is so weird! I used to be one of you guys – still am actually."
"I was gonna say."

We laugh again.

"So, um, how you feeling?"
"I'm so excited!" I smile. "You don't understand – I can't believe how many records I broke. I mean, Knock hit 100mil in 26 hours, and as a debut song too! It's-"
"I um, I meant the articles."
"Oh." Since my debut, lots of racist articles have been circling. I was expecting it obviously, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. "Um, PSY says to just ignore it – says he'll sort it out."
"Good, 'cause they're a bunch of racist dicks."

THE VLIVE GETS TAKEN DOWN