YOUR FIRST MC JOB_PART 1

It's been almost a month since my debut, and my life has been everything I expected and more – I still have to pinch myself just to make sure it isn't a dream. Today I'm more nervous than I've ever been before – I've been asked to MC with none other than The Boyz Kevin Moon!

As a trainee, I made a mental list of all the idols I wanted to befriend, and I remember Kevin being at the top of my list.

***

"I still can't believe I'm meeting ZeeZee," Kevin mutters in the car with his manager. "The ZeeZee."
"I do believe there's only one," His manager chuckles.
"You know what I meant."

Kevin sees your IG story and smiles.

"You nervous?"
"The most nervous I've ever been in my life."

***

~ YOUR OUTFIT ~

I stand outside the door of the practice room, having already been there for five minutes, trying to build up the courage to knock

I stand outside the door of the practice room, having already been there for five minutes, trying to build up the courage to knock. Kevin Moon is in that room. KEVIN MOON! And I'm supposed to go into that room and not fangirl. It's impossible. Impossible!

I laugh at myself, and I can hear the nerves. I take a deep breath. I can't wait any longer.

I knock and open the door.

"Hey," I smile, waving awkwardly. Kevin takes one long look at me and his jaw drops.
"Y-you're actually here?"
"I-is something wrong?" I stutter, putting down my bag. He walks up to me slowly.
"C-can I give you a hug?"
"O-of course?"

He grins and throws his arms around me.

"I'm not trying to be rude," I begin. "But have I missed something." He lets go of me and bursts out laughing.
"No, I'm just a big fan. I don't think it sunk in that I was actually going to meet you today."

I start laughing.

"I could say the same thing about you."
"Seriously?! What's your favourite song?"
"No Air definitely."
"Good choice," He grins. "I love U & I, but Meow is awesome."

I grin. I can already tell this is gonna be brilliant.