JCC (Johnny's Communication Centre)

~ UNKNOWN NUMBER ~

Hey
It's Yeonjun

Heyy
How did you get my number

I got it off JHope
Is that okay

Yea ofc

I just wanted to apologise for getting you in that scandal yesterday

It's honestly no worries
I'm used to it haha

And I have to say on behalf of my members
We really want to be on the next collaboration album XD

Oh ofc dw
You guys and JHope are top of my list

***

Sung-ho drives me to the location I was given – I was told to dress casual, so I don't really know what to expect, but I'm excited all the same.

Before I can even walk into the building, Johnny and Taeyong run out, Johnny putting me on his shoulders, Taeyong holding the camera.

"Yah! I thought I told you to dress casual," Johnny laughs.
"This is casual," I chuckle.
"Nctzens, please welcome the final guest to today's episode... ZeeZee!"
"Hey," I smile as he puts me down.
"And today," Taeyong smiles. "We're interning at Anajo Animal Shelter!"
"Seriously," I squeal, turning to him. Johnny and Taeyong laugh at my excitement.

***

Once the three of us get our aprons on, we meet the owner.

"So today," She smiles. "We're holding an adoption event which means you guys are gonna help us groom the animals."
"Really?!" I smile. I turn to Johnny and give him a tight hug. "You're amazing, have I ever told you that?"

He laughs.

***

"So, Zee's in heaven," Johnny laughs to the camera as I bathe a golden retriever puppy with Taeyong. I laugh as it splashes bubbles on my face.
"Does he have a name?" I ask the manager.
"This is Tucker, he's four months old."
"Where did he come from?"
"Well, a private breeder had a litter, and sold all of them but this little one because of his medical issues."
"That's so sad," Taeyong whispers, stroking its head. I smile, giving Tucker a kiss on his head.
"Well, that's gonna change today, isn't it?" I smile.

***

By the end of the event, most of the animals have been adopted, but Tucker is still there. I turn to the manager.

"Do you think it would be possible for me to adopt Tucker?"

She stares at me in shock, before smiling.

"I'll go get the papers."

***

Johnny, Taeyong and I walk back to the car with Tucker in my arms.

"Well," Johnny begins. "Today has been a very productive day – we learnt how to groom animals, helped pets find new homes, and above all, Zee got her first pet!"

Johnny and Taeyong applaud, and I smile.

PSY

Don't kill me...
But I adopted a puppy

REALLY???
WHAT BREED???

Golden retriever

SEND ME A PICTURE
NOW!!!

I've already got the staff puppy-proofing the building and your apartment They're headed to the store to get some stuff Does he have a name? For the collar

They're headed to the store to get some stuff
Does he have a name?
For the collar

Tucker

Can't wait to meet him :D

As always, PSY is the best boss ever!