DAILY VLOG_PART 1

My alarm goes off at 4 am and I roll over, slam my hand down on the clock. Picking up the vlogging camera from my bedside table, I press record.

"Good morning," I groan, letting out a yawn. "You guys have been begging me for 'a day in the life' vlog, so here we go." I sit up, pull the bedsheets off my leg and walk over to the mirror.

"So, on a day when I have a pretty packed schedule, I tend to wake up at 4 am, and then I go to bed at about 11-12 ish, so coffee is always necessary, but first!" I walk over to my wardrobe. "I have a two-hour meeting with my assistant-producer to finalise the recording schedule for my Collaboration album, and then dance rehearsals, so I need to get dressed."

I head into my walk-in wardrobe.

"So, I'm definitely dressing casual, but with a decent amount of makeup, because as you can see, my morning face is a sight to behold."

I step out of the frame to get changed.

"Another thing you've been asking for is an apartment tour, but I'm on the market to buy myself a house, so, I promise, once I've moved in, it'll be the first thing I do."

I step back into the frame.

"So this is the fit. Let's go!"

 Let's go!"

***

"So, we're in the dance studio right now, and I've been working on some choreography with the trainees. You guys know Yun-jin, Jinni," I smile, giving her a hug, she smiles and waves at the camera. "And today, we also have Choi Hyun Suk and Park Ji Hoon." The two of them wave. "I just need to check with PSY to see if I'm allowed to film it."

I call him.

"ZeeZee, you are aware it's 6 am?"
"Yeah, I'm really sorry, just checking I can film the City Girl choreography?"
"Yes, of course."
"Thank you!"

He hangs up.

"And we just got the thumbs up, so... Positions please!"

The trainees laugh and we take our positions on the dance floor.

~ YOU'RE LISA ~

"Aren't they brilliant?!" I say, applauding. They smile and bow, laughing breathlessly. "Well, it's almost seven, which means... I've got a lunch date to get ready for."

***

~ YOUR OUTFIT ~