YOUR FIRST FANMEET

"So today," I say to the camera in my dressing room. "Is the day of my first fanmeet! I can't wait to meet you all!"

 "Is the day of my first fanmeet! I can't wait to meet you all!"

"You wanna know who else is here?" PSY says, walking in.
"Oh gosh. Who?"
"Stray Kids, Somi, Twice and a whole bunch of other idols."
"Seriously?"
"Seriously."

I chuckle – I've heard plenty of rumours about idols wanting to attend my fan meet, but I never thought they were serious.

Layla finishes up, and I get given a mic, before walking out to a room filled with people chanting my name.

"When I say Stay, you say Zee! Stay!"
"Zee!"
"Stay!"
"Zee!"

"I can't hear you! When I say Stay, you say Zee! STAY!"
"ZEE!"
"STAY!"
"ZEE!"

***

As I do one on one's with my fans, Han and Changbin get closer in the queue, until finally, it's their turn.

"And who might you be," I joke.
"No one important," Han laughs. "It's nice to see you again."
"Good to see you too."
"So, we uh, we have nine albums for you to sign..." Changbin says, struggling to pull them out the bag.
"You all have your own copies?!"
"Obviously – forget Stray Kids, we're Stray Fans," He grins.
"That was an awful joke," Changbin chuckles.
"Yeah, it sounded way better in my head," Han laughs. I join in as I sign the albums.

"See you soon?" They smile.

"Photo first," I laugh.

***

At the end of the day, I log into twitter, only to find my fansign trending because so many idols attended it.