EXAMINATION REACTION

~ K-POP ARTICLE ~

JYP recently went against their usual routine and released two videos from their most recent female trainee examination, one of which was a group dance and the other being a solo performance. One trainee in particular was in both of these videos and has caught Netizens attention as being the first mixed-race trainee they have ever seen.

The trainee in question has been given the name 'The Wonder Trainee' as JYP is refusing to release her name. Many Netizens have been wondering when she will debut and have been questioning if she will make the line-up for JYP/s long-awaited survival show, Sixteen.

~ GOT7 INTERVIEW ~

"Now," The interviewer begins. "I have to ask, have you met the Wonder Trainee?"
"Who?" Jackson blurts. Everyone laughs.
"Nah, he's just kidding," Mark says. "I think a couple of us have seen her around the company, but I don't think any of have had an actual conversation with her."
"I see," The interviewer smiles. "Have you seen her examination videos?"
"I think all of us have, yeah," BamBam smiles.
"I mean I don't know about everyone else," Jinyoung says. "But I think she could give us a run for our money."

Everyone laughs.

~ J-HOPE LIVE ~

"Have I seen the Wonder Trainee?" He says, reading a comment. "The JYP one? Not in person, but I've seen the video. What did I think? I thought she was brilliant, and I mean, she looks so young. For her to have choreographed that herself, and to only be a trainee is impressive. I mean, she's gonna be insane when she debuts."