ERIC NAM INTERVIEW

Because my debut was so popular, I had a wide range of choices for who I wanted to do my first interview with, but there was no competition

Because my debut was so popular, I had a wide range of choices for who I wanted to do my first interview with, but there was no competition. Eric Nam's interviews always seemed so relaxed and informal, so it was perfect.

~YOUR OUTFIT~

I stand behind the cameras of the set as Eric does his intro

"Hello Nam-nation!" He grins into his mic. "The K-pop industry has recently been taken by storm because of a certain female soloist. So, without further ado, please give a warm welcome to, fresh of her debut, ZeeZee!"

All of the camera crew applaud as I walk on set and take a seat.

"And suddenly, I feel very underdressed," Eric jokes. I laugh. "Here's my in jeans, a T-shirt and you in, well, that."
"Thank you," I chuckle.
"So, could I just have a word with my stylist... No? I'm just kidding. Anyway, enough about me. ZeeZee, please introduce yourself."
"Hi!" I smile, waving at the camera. "I'm ZeeZee, Y/N L/N, and I am so excited to here today!"
"She's lying guys." We laugh again.

"Now, ZeeZee. Your album and all five MVs were released last week, correct?"
"Correct."
"And your debut performance was yesterday, was it not?"
"Indeed it was – someone's done their homework."
"Google is a beautiful, beautiful place."

I laugh.

"Well, something I was shocked about, was how young you are."
"Yea, even my staff were a little surprised about it."
"I think you just have a very mature vibe about you."
"Well thank you but give me a coffee and it's gone in a second."
"Trust me, I'm exactly the same. Now, for the people that don't know, how old are you?"
"I'm seventeen."
"So, are you still doing school?"
"I'm almost finished my A-levels - for some reason I'm doing UK school," I laugh. "I'm studying Mandarin, Spanish, French and cookery."
"Wow! You must love languages," He laughs. "How are you finding it balancing studies with your career?"
"Well, it's not easy," I smile. "But I'm predicted A* for all four."
"Girl is more successful than I was and smarter," Eric laughs. I join in.

"Now, I don't want to ask too many questions, but I have quite a few, so-"
"Fire away," I grin.

***