LUNCH DATE WITH PSY

Today's my first day off in weeks, and I've been looking forward to sleeping in for weeks, but suddenly, my manager bursts in.

"Rise and shine sweetheart!"
"No," I groan, pulling the sheets further over my head.
"Hate to break it to you, but you've got a lunch date with PSY."
"Nope," He chuckles, pulling the sheets off my head. "Up and at 'em. Dispatch's waiting."

***

***

PSY always picks the best restaurants, so when my driver pulls up at one of the best brunch spots in Seoul, my stomach can't help but grumble."Good morning," PSY smiles as I take a seat.

"Mhm," I murmur, still half asleep. Suddenly, the waiters swarm the table, and it's filled with food and coffee. The smell of caffeine wakes me up and I fill my plate.

"Now, I know today is your day off, and you've got a busy week of promotions ahead, but I wanted to talk to you about my plans for the company."
"Shoot," I say, mouth full of croissant.
"Well, in September, Dawn, HyunA and Jessi are going to debut under PNation."

My mouth falls open.

"Did you just say Jessi?"

PSY nods.

I get up from the table to give him a hug.

"You are amazing! Did I ever tell you that?"
"Not nearly enough." The two of us laugh and we sit back down.
"And you know we won't be debuting any trainees until 2020?"
"2020 is going to be a great year."
"But, you should know that Jessi, HyunA and Dawn are moving into the dorms next week, so you'll get to meet them then."

I can't help but grin. Life just gets better and better.

 Life just gets better and better