IDOL RADIO

"Hello listeners and welcome to today's morning segment of Idol Radio. We have a very special guest to cheer you up this dull Monday morning. Drum roll please... Fresh of the release of her first English album, Nonsense, please welcome ZeeZee!"

I laugh at the loud applause.

"Good morning."
"And a good morning it is. To kick us off with today's questions, what did you have for breakfast?"
"Such an important question," I smile. "I had an iced vanilla latte and a cheese and ham stuffed croissant brought to me by my lovely manager."
"Delicious."
"And you?"
"Yesterday's rice," She laughs. "Clearly my manager just doesn't love me enough."

"Well, I feel like the first thing we should talk about is your new album?! Miss Girl, you only released your last one a month ago. How do you do it so quickly?"
"Well, you know how Stray Kids Chan has his laptop?" She nods. "Well, I have a bunch of old notebooks filled with songs written when I was twelve up until now."
"And they're all good?"
"Well... I wouldn't say that." The two of us laugh. "But I think the root idea of the songs have potential, so I tend to rewrite the older stuff."

"Well, when did you write Nonsense?"
"Ah, well, I wrote Nonsense a week after the release of my Collaboration Album, after people were complaining that my English Lyrics are a load of nonsense. So, I had a bit of fun with it. I picked out four songs that didn't have a lot of meaning, and then I made Nonsense by mashing together lyrics that I hadn't managed to fit into a song yet."
"Genius," Ye-na smiles.

"Do you think we could get a performance for your doting fans?"

"The Grammys?! Is that a hint?"
"You heard it here first!" I grin. "I got nominated for the Grammys!"

Ye-na and the entire camera crew cheer.

"See this is the kind of news I like to hear."
"Thank you, so much."

"Now, to move on, a recent Vlive revealed you're very close with Felix and Chan of Stray Kids. It's common knowledge that you bounced between companies as a trainee. So, do you have any other celebrity friends?"
"Well, I'd say all of the members of Stray Kids, Jackson Wang from Got7, obviously, the Twice members. But I've also made a bunch of friends after my debut, like NCT and a couple others."
"Is Kevin Moon still your bestie."
"He could never be replaced," I smile.