IDOL RADIO_PART 2

"For the next segment of this interview, we have a very special guest." I look around, trying to spot who it is. "But the best bit, he asked to be on this interview himself."
"Really?"
"Please give a very warm welcome to none other than BTS J-Hope!"

The studio erupts in applause. I stand up sharply, bowing repeatedly.

"No no," He smiles. "Don't bow haha." I stand up straight.
"S-sorry," I stutter, completely red. He laughs again.
"You're a hugger, right? Can I give you a hug?"

Somehow, I manage to give a stunned nod and he gives me a tight hug. Ye-na laughs at my expression and the two of us take a seat.

"ZeeZee, I heard that J-Hope is your bias in BTS, is that right?" I nod awkwardly and J-Hope smiles. "Well J-Hope, why did you ask to come on today?"

He looks at me sheepishly, rubbing his neck.

"I mean, I'm a big fan of Zee."

I put my head in my hands to hide me blushing – how is it possible to be this red. J-Hope laughs and gives me a nudge.

"So, I want to make friends."
"Well," Ye-na smiles. "How about an icebreaker?"
"Please!" I laugh, still blushing.

The interviewer laughs.

***

After we finish the radio show, J-Hope approaches me, and I divert my entire focus to not blushing.

"I uh, I wasn't completely honest when I said why I wanted to be here..."
"Oh really?"
"I mean, yeah. I want to be friends as well, but I don't think you took me seriously when I said I wanted to do a collaboration with you."

My jaw drops.

"But if you'd rather not-"
"Are you kidding?! I'd love to!"

I go to give him another hug but panic. He laughs and gives me one anyway. He hands me his phone and I type my number in.

"See you later?"

I nod, the biggest grin plastered across my face.